Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Movie Tournament (Rd3): Don't Be A Menace vs Friday

Better Movie?

• Don't Be A Menace

• Friday

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact Don't Be A Menace lasted this long shows how trash y'all movie taste is.
I mean, it's the best Wayans brother movie, and we just finished giving these niggaz their flowers for being one of the best black Hollywood families.

Niggaz praise you one day for being an inspiration, then call your contributions to the culture trash the next.

Entertaining the black community like the most thankless job in the world

I mean, it's the best Wayans brother movie, and we just finished giving these niggaz their flowers for being one of the best black Hollywood families.

Niggaz praise you one day for being an inspiration, then call your contributions to the culture trash the best.

Lol bruh these niggas hate all the popular shit from Black culture

Niggaz praise you one day for being an inspiration, then call your contributions to the culture trash the best.

The best Wayans movie not saying much, the best of trash is still trash

Why you answering this nigga b

That MF wanted Law & Order SVU in the TV tournament simply because it's been on a long time................ :foh5:

How you spend all day crying

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka is the best Wayans Brothers movie imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back