Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Movie Tournament (Rd3) Dark Knight vs Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running 13 different tournaments

FatalHappyCornsnake-max-1mb.gif

I need a break

Winter Soldier>>>>>

Winter Soldier felt like a spy movie with comic book shit in the background

The Dark Knight is a wanna be Heat/Departed and turns to trash as soon as Deebo shows up and throws the detonator out the window.

one of the worst final acts in a movie ever
Yeah my only gripe with the dark knight is batman actually confronting joker in a wack fight and wack plan with the Ferry boats

That's the point as soon as Joker is not in the movie a la the last 30 minutes it turns to shit
Honestly as a HUGE Batman mark Dark Knight is def one of the most overrated movies people put in a high light.

Joker scenes were good but everything else was just alright to slight boring. I thought Batman Begins was a better movie overall then Dark Knight, it just doesnt have the Joker scenes.

Im just honestly glad those Bale Batmans are in the past now.

I know I'm in the minority but WS was exceptional
I didnt even know this was a minority take, everybody ive ever discussed the movie with had nothing but high praises and thoroughly enjoyed the film. Its def one of the few Marvel Movies that didnt miss one bit.

Unfortunate match up for winter soldier which is up there right at the top of the comic book film pantheon.

I didnt even know this was a minority take, everybody ive ever discussed the movie with had nothing but high praises and thoroughly enjoyed the film. Its def one of the few Marvel Movies that didnt miss one bit.
I should've clarified. I meant In the minority of folks voting for it over Dark Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back