Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Movie Tournament (Rd1): He Got Game vs Limitless

Better Movie?

• He Got Game

• Limitless

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Limitless but I’ve only seen that shit once. He Got Game got a lot of replay value. Just a slightly more decent movie would of beat He Got Game but this match up helped it.

Movies getting penalized because the people who are only voting but didn’t nominate anything didn’t see some of these movies

Disingenuous af lol

But naw, I actually love the concept of limitless. It really had me intrigued the entire movie.

But Denzel's performance in he got game was powerful. The movie relied heavy on dialogue....I liked the relationship with him and Mila jovovich.

I've always been a sucker for those tragic hooker stories. And that one just delivered for me. Also The idea of giving someone early release based on college basketball team is wild, and I like that spike Lee made sure we knew from the jump that the system prolly does ridiculous shit like this when they can.

My big knock on He Got Game tho is realistically Jesus would have just went pro. Especially since his dad got fucked out of being released early anyways.

I mean Rosario titties sell tickets all by themselves 🤷🏿‍♂️
SMeHoOhp-7DEXPy4f70i4TjZ4ACmR4R4RTLUaAcizbw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back