Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Interview of 2018

I gotta go back and see which interviews were in 2018. Off the top of my head Pusha T and Teddy Riley were the best interviews.

Chance dropped mad gems on Buddens pod.

Pusha interview was entertaining but showed how little he knows for being a "president" or wudever title he has

I gotta go back and see which interviews were in 2018. Off the top of my head Pusha T and Teddy Riley were the best interviews.

Teddy Riley Breakfast Club Interview
Pusha T Budden Podcast Interview
Willie D Vlad Interview
Quincy Jones Interview

Chance was mad PC
Chance knew his shit. On the business front. Joe was askin him how shit works and Chance knew.

Meanwhile on Pushas interview he kept dodging questions saying he would have to ask other ppl how stuff worked. Good Music looked terrible after his interview

I thought you meant abw interviews..
Was coming to get my title.

Oh and your welcome for the thread idea.

Chance knew his shit. On the business front. Joe was askin him how shit works and Chance knew.

Meanwhile on Pushas interview he kept dodging questions saying he would have to ask other ppl how stuff worked. Good Music looked terrible after his interview

Pusha himself as an artist looked great after the interview. Good Music looked exactly how I would expect a label being spearheaded by new Kanye would looked. Designer did not benefit from that interview

Pusha himself as an artist looked great after the interview. Good Music looked exactly how I would expect a label being spearheaded by new Kanye would looked. Designer did not benefit from that interview

My takeaway was that its obvious being "President of Good Music" just means hes Yes favorite artist on the label and basically the only person with direct contact.

And yea... "The president" forgot Desiigner was even part of the squad

Kanye Big Boy interview in Wyoming

I'm really not interested in anything Kanye gotta say unless is in a song. As a hip hop fan, I will always check out Kanye music based on his past works. However, I separate the artist and person. Which means I don't wanna hear interviews, read tweets or listen when tmz run up on em. I'll check in w the dude when Yandhi drop

Back