Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Food To Eat While Drunk?

BRIAN B.

Shittypoobutt
Jus smashed this 3pc (got an extra leg) from popeyes

but Ima have to say tacos &/or fried chicken

what yall got?

i usually hit up macdonalds or outside certain nightclubs they have someone selling food . usually its west Indian food so i be grabbing

While drunk...............................IHOP, Huddle house, or waffle house. Breakfast food is the key. Prince told yall.

hqdefault.jpg

While drunk...............................IHOP, Huddle house, or waffle house. Breakfast food is the key. Prince told yall.

hqdefault.jpg

There's this lil 24/7 diner-like restaurant on the border between Ann Arbor (U of M) and Ypsilanti (EMU) called Silverman's. Freshman year we would get shitfaced drunk and go there for breakfast at 3-4am. Damned good pancakes and waffles when you're drunk as fuck. I used to get eggs, sausage, bacon, and waffles then pass out in the chair until it was time to leave.

Whataburger

goat but them niggas got me the last time....wasnt drunk tho

hit em up at like 4am, waited in a long ass line and didnt get none of the right food

I had 2 burger meals and the bag was big and heavy af so I didnt check

got to the spot and I had somebody's whole family breakfast...burritos and biscuits on deck....like 12 of em

anyway my go to for drunk food is the biggest wettest burger i can find.....2nd and 3rd would be pizza or a burrito

that shit be having me starving for some carbs for some reason....I could eat a pound of hash browns drunk lmao

I will eat damn near anything if im drunk. But usually when i get to that point the only thing open is fast food. Ill go to McDonalds or Taco Bell, spend fucking 25 dollars or so and eat all that shit.

Back