Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Fighting Game Series Quarterfinals: Super Smash Bros Vs Mortal Kombat (MK WINS)

Which Overall Is A Better Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
considering how i can play brawhala on ps4 and not miss ssb is evident at how flippable that platform is..

MK is MK cuz of MK

Lol I just mentioned u in the brawlhala thread bruh. That honestly might be the reason I aint copped smash yet

First three MK's were fire, but the fatality/babality/etc gimmick faded quick as fuck.

Smash has layers to it and the different approaches you have to take when using specific characters adds to that plus each level has it's own shit to take into account.

As much as I wanted to vote for MK, I had to go with Smash.

Otherwise it's having Finish him and then somebody pressing pause for 30 secs to only tap him by mistake and kill him

You niggas lucky, you can hop on the internet to get how to do them, we didn't have that shit. A regular uppercut was good enough

eh... you're right and wrong at the same time.

The moves to MK were published on Usenet all the time. When MK2 came out we had one on campus at EMU. There was a cat that was jumping on usenet and printing out the moves as the new shit was discovered and bringing it to the Eateries so we could try 'em out while we played.

I personally contributed to a number of FAQ's for MK, KI, SF Alpha/Alpha2, and other fighting games back in the early 90's, some of which can still be found to this day with my old screen names in the contributors sections.

The shit was available, but you had to know where to look for it.

Back