Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Fighting Game Series Finals: Street Fighter vs Marvel Vs Capcom (SF Wins)

Which Overall Is A Better Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't be shocked. These people have horrible taste.

Street Fighter is world renowned. There is no MvC without street fighter.

Lol you act like MvC isn't world renowned. Every game in this tournament is world renowned. And we wouldn't have FGs as we know them without SF. That doesn't mean it's automatically the best. To me SF is the game that is always solid but never the most exciting option out .

Hundo let's get it !!!!

e49.jpg

Lmao i remember that song. shit was classic

Don't listen to him @Beta LOLOLOL Lonious just being contrarian that game was every bit trash and they made T'CHALLA the worst character he's bottom tier. They half assed the game.

The gameplay was fun. It was unpolished and should have had a better roster, but it wasn't a bad game. I'm starting to wonder if y'all niggas
Don't listen to him @Beta LOLOLOL Lonious just being contrarian that game was every bit trash and they made T'CHALLA the worst character he's bottom tier. They half assed the game.

Did you even play the game? I'm going to need receipts from ya'll niggas before I take any comments ya'll have on games seriously anymore. Ya'll stay in the topics talking shit before the game comes out, then when the games come out and niggas looking for matches, ya'll are ghosts.

MvC:I was unpolished, the roster could have been better, and they were a little lazy with the movelists for some characters. I'm not saying it was a great game, but the gameplay was fun and matches were as over the top as you'd expect from a Vs game. If you play the Vs games for Wolverine or some other character in particular, then I guess I could see you not liking it. If you actually like the Vs games' gameplay, I can't see you thinking the game was completely trash.

The general consensus is that MVCI is lackluster. You even said it yourself the roster and characters were lame and game was unpolished. Only thing ported over was the MVC gameplay but due to the smaller roster there's no sense in switching from UMVC3 to MVCI.

And fam I've been playing fighting games my whole life. And I actually play tournaments at high level. With all due respect I thought it was wack and so did most of the FGC. You didn't have anyone to play with because no one bought that wack shit LOLOL. Dante,Rocket, Zero and Spencer are practically ported over and the same the rest of the staff is ok. Black Panther, Ryu and Frank are garbage and bottom tier.

I don't have a problem with people thinking it was wack. Everybody has their opinions, but your post reeks of comments that call your opinion into question.

First, what does the placement of certain characters on tiers have to do with the quality of a game. That might affect your personal enjoyment with the game, but it doesn't make it bad. If you look at the tiers, most of the characters are bunched in the middle. That means the game is actually pretty balanced, which is a good thing.

Second, you imply that they basically just ripped the gameplay and cut down on everything else. If that were true, you'd be right. However, that's not remotely true. The gameplay changes from MvC3 to MvC:I were huge compared to what we've seen in the series. And complaining about reusing assets in a series where the most popular game had a roster with more than half the characters literally ripped from other games is just silly.

I get it niggas wanna be contrarian because they liked it cool but the general consensus is the game is a failure compared to its predecessors.

The game was a failure nobody is or could argue that point. Stop calling me a contrarian just because I liked a game you didn't. What kind silly shit is that? I said the gameplay was fun, and that's what I play for. Yes, the general consensus was that the game was lackluster, but almost no one complained about the actual gameplay. It was everything else that was the problem.

Lonious I call you a contrarian because you're the only one on here defending this bullshit ass game wasting your time typing away LOLOL.

And often times I find you arguing just to argue. We both agree the general consensus is the game was wack, but you liked it. Cool, end of story got dayum LOLOLOLOL it's not that serious. You like it I love it !!

WTF? There was literally no argument until you made one. Beta asked a question. I answered giving my honest opinion. You came in here calling me a contrarian and claiming I was arguing to arguing. @Sion are you alright? You been drinking or something?

Well you came off hostile and wrote titangraphs saying my post "reeks of comments that call your opinion into question" just because I said the game was lackluster and a failure LOLOLOLOLOL.

It's not that serious and didn't need 4 and a half paragraphs. Could have just said we can agree to disagree. Which is what I said after. You are arguing to argue if we agree on the same thing about the game.

@Sion, you cool and all, but cut the bullshit nigga. My response to @Beta was two sentences and didn't reference anyone else at all. You came out of the blue calling me contrarian as if I was arguing with a bunch of people when I wasn't. I just gave my opinion. You throwing rocks and trying to hide your hands. Stop it.

Back