Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Fast Food Fries ranked (Sonic, Rally’s & In-n-Out WOAT)

Steak and Shake fries are the definition of trash fries......small and either are tasteless or taste like grease chips.

Checkers used to be on of the greats but as an adult shit hit the fan with the with grease after taste and they hold alot of grease too. Tbh Checkers mostly has turned to trash when I got older. Really only fuck with they Chili dogs.

Last edited:
atpalv1jyuc825wl2how
>>>

Chic fill a shouldn’t even be anywhere near a top 5 or 10 list for fries. They down at the bottom with In & Out and Raising Canes underfunded elementary school ass fries.

@VIBE

Tranquilo on Rally's and In n out fries slander

I don’t remember this thread or why I made such a lame and limited post. But these aren’t my rankings. I think it was from a meme or something.

But I don’t slander InnOut fries. They’re goated.

Idk abt rally’s tho, I’ve just had their frozen fries from the store but never out of their restaurant..idk if there ls a diff

I don’t remember this thread or why I made such a lame and limited post. But these aren’t my rankings. I think it was from a meme or something.

But I don’t slander InnOut fries. They’re goated.

Idk abt rally’s tho, I’ve just had their frozen fries from the store but never out of their restaurant..idk if there ls a diff

Them fries are poverty. I swear Californians will fall on the sword for some In & Out. Rally’s/Checkers fries fresh out the fryer are legit. I used to work at a Checkers and while I didn’t fuck with the burgers too much, I fucked them fries up.

Them fries are poverty. I swear Californians will fall on the sword for some In & Out. Rally’s/Checkers fries fresh out the fryer are legit. I used to work at a Checkers and while I didn’t fuck with the burgers too much, I fucked them fries up.

I fucks with In & Out fries on the strength that they're actually fresh cut potatoes with nothing extra except salt.

Get your fries medium well.

Order a Flying Dutchman w a whole grilled onion

Put the Dutchman on the fries, add sauce and some peppers

Goat animal fries

Back