Welcome To aBlackWeb

Benzino Facing Prison Time For Possession

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
In January 2017, Benzino was charged with felony possession of THC oil gummies (22 grams), felony possession of 6 MDMA pills, and misdemeanor possession of less than an ounce of weed. The laws against marijuana in Georgia are strict, as Benzino is now learning.

Legal documents obtained by TMZ state that Benzino's Atlanta apartment was raided by police, who found the drugs in his drawers and cabinets. He was arrested at the time and posted a $12k bail. Benzino's legal team tried to fight back against the authorities, claiming that the search and seizure was illegal. Unfortunately, a judge ruled that the cops searched the apartment legally. Benzino will learn today (December 12) when his case will go to trial. The case could head to trial as soon as next week if Benzino doesn't take a plea deal. He's looking at up to 15 years in prison for the crimes.

It doesn't seem like a lot of drugs.

His lawyer should be able to get probation, although I don't know what his rap sheet looks like.

In January 2017, Benzino was charged with felony possession of THC oil gummies (22 grams), felony possession of 6 MDMA pills, and misdemeanor possession of less than an ounce of weed. The laws against marijuana in Georgia are strict, as Benzino is now learning.

Legal documents obtained by TMZ state that Benzino's Atlanta apartment was raided by police, who found the drugs in his drawers and cabinets. He was arrested at the time and posted a $12k bail. Benzino's legal team tried to fight back against the authorities, claiming that the search and seizure was illegal. Unfortunately, a judge ruled that the cops searched the apartment legally. Benzino will learn today (December 12) when his case will go to trial. The case could head to trial as soon as next week if Benzino doesn't take a plea deal. He's looking at up to 15 years in prison for the crimes.
He will be aight

You posted the article without providing The Source?

giphy.gif

Christ, those Georgia drug laws are fucking insane. Felony for 6 pills and weed possession actually having jail time.

I remember 3 years ago my windows to my car wouldnt roll down as there was some wiring issue that happened put of nowhere so I had to ride windows up no ac in the middle of the summer and halfway home I felt I was about to die so I pulled into Perimeter Mall here in GA, I'm trying to find a water fountain as I realized I left my debit card at home on accident and no cash...

There is only one main bathroom in that damn mall in the food court besides a anchor store so I'm running there.. soon as I turn the corner running I smack dead into Benzino and kinda knock him back a few feet....this mf I guess naturally thought I was trying to pull something and the fear in his eyes and expression for a brief second was hilarious as fuck lol but at the time I felt like fainting due to heat exhaustion so I was like "move bro please!" as I nudged him out the way that's when I realized it was him but I was going die so I had to get to that fountain and didnt think twice lol

Tbh he wasnt caught with much and with a good lawyer probably sounds about right. Ain't like he had quantities that equal him selling.

Tbh he wasnt caught with much and with a good lawyer probably sounds about right. Ain't like he had quantities that equal him selling.
Dude was charged with FELONY drug possession and was facing 15 years in Cobb fucking County. A black man in Cobb County doesn't reduce a 15 year FELONY drug rap to 2 years of probation without telling on a whoooooooooooooole lot of people. Benzino was up in that bitch like...
snitchdangelo-png.5038

Back