Welcome To aBlackWeb

Being that Christmas is right around the corner, IP360 has one question I must ask ABW...

My skills are so good that, when I was in my senior year of high school I worked at Macy's during the Christmas season...a customer asked me if I could box and wrap her purchase. So I did it right there at the register...she loudly complimented me and the next customer asked me to do the same, compliments and all. Manager heard about it and next thing I know I got moved to gift wrapping lol.

Macy's used to have an actual gift wrapping "department" before they became an overpriced, glorified garage sale....at least, the one I worked at did.

My actual wrapping skills are impeccable. But seeing as how I never buy gifts for anyone buy my children and they don't give a single fuck, I just makes sure the shit looks semi-neat and presentable. No more, no less.

Yup.

The under side and dem edges be lookin GAWD AWFUL when I wrap a gift.

I be over-taping just to mask the uneven cuts and folds of the wrapping paper.
We have a running joke in this house about my wrapping. Years ago I wanted my ol lady to wrap my gifts for the guys in my engineering department. So I asked her, she was taking too long.
Sooooooo, I started wrapping them shits with medical tape.
She came downstairs and was like "wtf you do?"
I said I wrapped the gifts. She died laughing for a good 10 mins. Like tears all that.
She wound up wrapping them nice.
But last night she was like I'ma be downstairs wrapping gifts.
Then she asks me, "got any medical tape?"

ax-1mb.gif

We have a running joke in this house about my wrapping. Years ago I wanted my ol lady to wrap my gifts for the guys in my engineering department. So I asked her, she was taking too long.
Sooooooo, I started wrapping them shits with medical tape.
She came downstairs and was like "wtf you do?"
I said I wrapped the gifts. She died laughing for a good 10 mins. Like tears all that.
She wound up wrapping them nice.
But last night she was like I'ma be downstairs wrapping gifts.
Then she asks me, "got any medical tape?"

View attachment 982543

tumblr_inline_o32na82RAb1qbxca2_500.gif

Back