Welcome To aBlackWeb

Be honest: If you lived at a time with no forensic evidence, would you be committing felonies willy-nilly?

PlantainChips

Just murdering people you don’t like left right and centre, robbing banks, kidnapping people for ransom, just real psychopath shit?

I think a lot of us choose not to rape, murder, kidnap and steal for other reasons besides potentially getting caught
It’s easy to say in a society where that stuff is really frowned upon

A lot of people would steal from others as a job if you wouldn’t get punished by the law for it (well harder to be punished)

Also killing somebody you are in a confrontation with

Rape would be up so much more as well

It’s easy to say in a society where that stuff is really frowned upon

A lot of people would steal from others as a job if you wouldn’t get punished by the law for it

Also killing somebody you are in a confrontation with

Rape would be up so much more as well
Yeah. I think civilised society lulls most people into a false sense of security. It makes people think humans are rational or nice when most people are opportunistic predators.

I be thinking about that shit sometimes, it was a different world before cameras was on every corner and in your phone.

Today you’ll get locked up for thinking about doing crime on some Black Mirror shit.

I be thinking about that shit sometimes, it was a different world before cameras was on every corner and in your phone.

Today you’ll get locked up for thinking about doing crime on some Black Mirror shit.
Yeah like and life must have been shit for women as well. I’ve been watching a true crime show and men were just murdering their wives Willy-nilly.

Back