Welcome To aBlackWeb

Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

i like killing joke because of how comicbook it was.....

and i loved the batman/barbara shit...

BAS always dropped gems that the comics leave out....and this was no difference...watch this shit be canon from now on that batman and barbara fucked

I just loved the dark knight returns. The girl robin story was meh and didn’t really add anything but I loved that fight scene in the mud pit with the mutant leader

was dark knight returns the one with the batman funeral and superman could hear his heart beat, but an't do shit...

Bruce faked his death at the end and Superman was the only one that could hear his heartbeat of course that’s why he winked at Robin.

I just loved the dark knight returns. The girl robin story was meh and didn’t really add anything but I loved that fight scene in the mud pit with the mutant leader

Dope af! What cracked me up is the gang switched sides like the very next damn day lmao

Last edited:
Yea, I might make a switch out.

I still thought killing joke was artistic as fuck

Batfleck would have merked any 'cartoony' Batman role. Its too bad we won't get to see Affleck in a proper action packed Batman, where he fights a real physical villain.

Imo Mr Freeze could have even worked with Batfleck

For me personally The Dark Knight returns part 1 and 2 is superior to the rest of the DC animated movies and they have a ton of good ones but that 2 part movie was perfection from the superman scenes to the Joker final scene. Materpeice.

If anybody needs recommendation fuck all that other shit first, check this out.

Just watched The Dark Knight Returns parts 1 & 2. That shit was dope as y'all have stated. Part 1 was very coherent and stuck with 1 story. Part 2 was kind of all over the place with the new commissioner, Joker, Communist threat, Superman, nuclear bomb, power outage, etc.

Just watched The Dark Knight Returns parts 1 & 2. That shit was dope as y'all have stated. Part 1 was very coherent and stuck with 1 story. Part 2 was kind of all over the place with the new commissioner, Joker, Communist threat, Superman, nuclear bomb, power outage, etc.
Is it kid friendly?

Back