Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Batman Forever vs Batman & Robin

These movies are perfect examples of what happens when movie execs dont respect the viewing audience.

Forever one if my favorite Batman movies.

Yes two face should not have been as campy..

But Carrey really worked as the joker.

Val Killer low key one of the best on screen combos as the duality between Bruce Wayne/Batman which is actually what the movie is about.

I LOVED the scene where Bruce was telling Dick he would 100% stop him from going out if he had to was the deepest cut into how toxic Bruce can be we saw on screen outside of the Snyder cut.

It was just a good movie. I even have the accompanying comic book to the movie at home. It's a really good look. It reads extremely well and helps you appreciate how comic booky that particular movie is

Forever one if my favorite Batman movies.

Yes two face should not have been as campy..

But Carrey really worked as the joker.

Val Killer low key one of the best on screen combos as the duality between Bruce Wayne/Batman which is actually what the movie is about.

I LOVED the scene where Bruce was telling Dick he would 100% stop him from going out if he had to was the deepest cut into how toxic Bruce can be we saw on screen outside of the Snyder cut.

It was just a good movie. I even have the accompanying comic book to the movie at home. It's a really good look. It reads extremely well and helps you appreciate how comic booky that particular movie is

7F2BIJF.gif

That seal song was the shit and I instantly get nostalgic and feel like a kid again going to McD with pops for that Batman toy happymeal during those cold winter days ..:

didn’t even realize it was uma Thurman as poison ivy but kid me was ready to give it all up for her lol

I think if I had seen these while I was in middle school I'd probably like them more. They both suck ass, but Batman and Robin is the worst of the two.

I watched both of these films as a child in theaters and a couple more times on HBO a year or so later. Never again.

Batman Forever wasn’t a bad movie. Tim Burton was still somewhat involved so there were points that he felt like a normal Batman movie. Val Kilmer as Batman was kinda meh, Jim Carey stole the show. Like it’s been said before the campy shit at curtain points was a bit much. That shit was turned all the way up to 9000 with Batman & Robin tho. My dad took me to the movies to see that shit and we both were embarrassed to be there lol.

Back