Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Baltimore woman save another woman from domestic abuse on the bus.

Damn we got like 4 mutual friends. Shorty a straight hero

Old head told homie hit me like you hit her.... Dude straight bitched up

Shit is shameful. These niggas feeling comfortable enough to abuse chicks that they doing it in the open. And old women have to break it up? Then again, dudes do respond differently when approached by women vs men.
A man stepped to him first tho.....

what is wrong these niggaz? I love the fact that the girl stuck up for her, but she should never told dude to hit her. There too many dudes on that bus that should of stepped in.

what is wrong these niggaz? I love the fact that the girl stuck up for her, but she should never told dude to hit her. There too many dudes on that bus that should of stepped in.
But a man did step in

This happened first. She went off on the dude when he tried to get off the bus....

But when he first hit her a dude jumped up in his shit and people started getting off the bus

Shit is shameful. These niggas feeling comfortable enough to abuse chicks that they doing it in the open. And old women have to break it up? Then again, dudes do respond differently when approached by women vs men.

Exactly. I could never understand the psychology behind that. Beating on your lady like it's the thing to do is sick as it is, but you so much there with it you doing it in public? Mental health is too real.

I prolly would have stole off on him if I was on there by myself

This happened first. She went off on the dude when he tried to get off the bus....

But when he first hit her a dude jumped up in his shit and people started getting off the bus

I looks like two or three OG's was back there gettin at dude.

Back