Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baltimore security guard get fish hooked by a crack head

So, it's pretty much mandatory that he hangs up his badge and finds a new career now right?

The day I get handled like that and don't finish dude I'm done.

I worked a spot where you had to go after losing a 1 on 1 and ever since that's just embedded in me. Don't take the iso if you can't win. You embarrass the squad you dead out here.
Seen a guy that was golden gloves go down and become a memory. Seen a guy that ran his own martial arts studio get his ass beat by a guy no one realized was also trained in martial arts. He took a roundhouse kick to the face and bowed out. One of the craziest 1 on 1s I ever seen.

This nigga lost to a crackhead a quarter of his size. He's done. Hopefully no one has to explain it to him and he fades to oblivion peacefully.

The day I get handled like that and don't finish dude I'm done.

I worked a spot where you had to go after losing a 1 on 1 and ever since that's just embedded in me. Don't take the iso if you can't win. You embarrass the squad you dead out here.
Seen a guy that was golden gloves go down and become a memory. Seen a guy that ran his own martial arts studio get his ass beat by a guy no one realized was also trained in martial arts. He took a roundhouse kick to the face and bowed out. One of the craziest 1 on 1s I ever seen.

This nigga lost to a crackhead a quarter of his size. He's done. Hopefully no one has to explain it to him and he fades to oblivion peacefully.

Bruh, the bold is what makes fighting random people dangerous. There are so many people that have jumped into martial arts as recreating and fitness options that anytime you fight you're running the risk of coming up against someone with some real training on the low.

Bruh, the bold is what makes fighting random people dangerous. There are so many people that have jumped into martial arts as recreating and fitness options that anytime you fight you're running the risk of coming up against someone with some real training on the low.

Theres tells like their hands, ears, build. But yeah you never know.

Even more dangerous you don't know who has a strap on em or is gonna come back with one. Better to keep your hands to yourself if you not defending yourself or willing to let shit go all the way.

either way I know good and damn well he doesnt get paid enough to deal with that type of shit

shouldve left buddy alone

Back