Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Baltimore City done lost their minds.....

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
This is real life.

I really hope there's a good "let me explain" behind this shit. FB_IMG_1532926739869.jpg

Bruh. This not a joke or nothing... The fucking City legit put this on their Facebook page.

This is a real event. I'm so confused....

Screenshot_20180730-010337.png

Like is Niggaz really dumb enough to go to this shit??

Like I feel the dumb ass trolling era of Niggaz.... They fuck around and make mad arrests off this shit...

I'm 100% positive Niggaz will go to this event on drugs while carrying more drugs on their person.

The more I think about this... The more fucked up in the head it's making me...

I did not see this coming

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532926739869.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532926739869.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 15
They prolly wanna see if anyone tags some actual drug dealers to the post on social media.

Ppl be messy as hell w/ social media comments and the feds be watchin

Smh.

If muthafuccas dumb enough to attend...then they deserve to be locked up, plus have stupidity charges tacked on

That’s a whole troll page lol

LOL you right. Du, how couldn't you tell when they have posts like these

5tgz6.jpg

23jk49j.jpg

Speaking of Baltimore, I didn't know one of my former grade school classmates work as a radio DJ there now. Back to the story, I'm speechless at this. If any drug distributor attends is an extreme idiot.

Smoking, drinking, sleep deprived....

Look stop judging me.

Bruh. This not a joke or nothing... The fucking City legit put this on their Facebook page.

This is a real event. I'm so confused....

View attachment 61883

Like is Niggaz really dumb enough to go to this shit??

Like I feel the dumb ass trolling era of Niggaz.... They fuck around and make mad arrests off this shit...

I'm 100% positive Niggaz will go to this event on drugs while carrying more drugs on their person.

The more I think about this... The more fucked up in the head it's making me...

I did not see this coming

Dont be so negative bruh. Your race isnt stupid.

Back