Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad Hair Day: Worst hairstyle/mishap you ever had

Bobjones

Watching this hilarious vid got me thinking

Everyone must have had at least one hideous haircut/hairstyle, dye job or complete mishap at some point in their life. What were yours?

Maybe it's the one u thought was fly but ur homies, peers or s/o clowned u for incessantly.

BBKMWJPCAAE2clV.jpg

Maybe u were sitting in the barbers chair or salon, took ur first glance in the mirror and lowkey wanted to backhand slap ur barber/stylist.

2b4d0d07e8e5a6d8562fa889e4476318.jpg

Maybe ur cheap ass got ur friend, parents, siblings or yourself to cut your hair and they completely and utterly fkd ur shit up.

643f35cab67f8fac362dcfcfab9480c5.jpg

Or maybe something u rocked was all the rage at one point and u only now realize with the benefit of hindsight (or maybe it was that one time u busted ur ass slipping on some jheri curl juice back in the 80s) how trash it was.

Midnight-Star.jpg

What were ur worst hair days? Why did u do it? How did ppl react? If not your own cut, then the people in ur life? Let's hear it.

Last edited:
Worst one when my barber had passed and I was on the hunt for a new one.... dude been cutting my hair since I was a kid. It took about 6 months to find a new shop and barber.
I think it was all in my head though I know one pushed my line back I went off but nobody noticed until I brought it up. No plugs or nothing like that

I remember there were these twin Samoan brothers at my high school who’s hair used to be shiny af...they were seniors and I was a freshman...well I have “fine curly hair” too so I thought I’d try to have my shit shinin’ too but since I’ve never used anything in my hair I didn’t know what to try

Maaan I fucked around and put a big ass glob of Vaseline in my hair!!! When I went to rinse that shit out water was just beading up and rolling off smh... I was in tha shower for damn near 6 hours trying to wash that bullshit out my hair Lmaooooo hahahaha

Never again lol

Last edited:
Also tha first time I let my boy in tha neighborhood cut my hair...my nigga had me looking like Wolverine lol...

I mean he was cutting everybody else hair and that shit was dope...but my soft ass curly hair was different...

I remember when I was growing my shit out as a teen I couldn’t ride wit tha window down cuz tha wind would have me getting out tha car and my hair would look like I was still moving fast...blown back....pause no homillz

:lol10:

Back in freshman year of high school, family friend came by to cut my hair. Cuz wanted to learn so friend supervise. After that cuz felt they could cut my hair instead of me going to barber. Last and final time, the trimmers were hot so was getting burnt while cuz was cutting and lining me up. Had burnt marks all over my face. Went to school next day and tried to wear my hat but hats weren’t allowed in class. My Spanish teacher told me to take my hat off. When I did my boy who sat across from me was like damn son, barber fucked you up. It was pretty much that comment from all my classes. I never let cuz cut my hair after that

shaved my head w/ a dirty razor in the 5th grade

i thought it was fresh at first but that shit bumped up so bad ?

shit burned and itched for like a week....im sleepin w/ ointment on my head lookin like a burn victim

it was bad

My sisters cut my hair with some shears and got my hairline at both temples a mile back from the front on some receding old man shit.

Got me looking like Pennywise the clown

it-clown-screening.jpg

I didn't have a mirror to look in while they were doing it but u could tell they were both looking at eachother like this:

tenor (1).gif

And had the audacity to ensure the cut looked fine and good all while not being able to contain their laughter. Needless to say that was a lesson learned.

This episode is when I knew that you can't get a haircut by old barbers. Their style are not going to modern

Probably the worst haircut that I ever had was in high school. After school, I went to get myself a haircut at the barbershop that my daddy goes to (I think he still go there to this day). But getting his haircut there fits him because they are his generation. Anyway, I go get my haircut and after I was done. Although, I asked for a bald fade (that's when bald fades were more in style), but it felt like I had a chili bowl lmao.

hqdefault.jpg

I had to get this sht fixed asap, because niggas will roast you into an oblivion, if your haircut wasn't on point back then. The entire night I was upset with my haircut, and knew that I couldn't go to school with an unwanted chili bowl on my head. So the next morning I skipped school for a couple of hours to get to another barbershop to get my haircut corrected. I came back to school feeling fresh

I've had many situations with bad haircuts and hair coloring. It usually happens when I change hairdressers. Once I had very short hair because of a barber's mistake who misunderstood my wishes. Then I faced a new problem - excessive hair loss. I don't know what caused it, but there was almost nothing left on my head. I went to trichologists for help, but none could find the right solution to my problem. Then I started looking for centers that offer hair transplant services. At novahairtransplantnyc.com, I learned about the possible procedures and made an appointment. I am looking forward to the visit and hope we will find the right solution.

Last edited:
I remember there were these twin Samoan brothers at my high school who’s hair used to be shiny af...they were seniors and I was a freshman...well I have “fine curly hair” too so I thought I’d try to have my shit shinin’ too but since I’ve never used anything in my hair I didn’t know what to try

Maaan I fucked around and put a big ass glob of Vaseline in my hair!!! When I went to rinse that shit out water was just beading up and rolling off smh... I was in tha shower for damn near 6 hours trying to wash that bullshit out my hair Lmaooooo hahahaha

Never again lol

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!

I can't remember what the fuck I had put in my hair once the summer between the 9th and 10th grade, but whatever it was I tried washing that shit out and it turned white and got thicker. We were out of shampoo so I tried using bar soap and that shit just made it ever worse. My shit was looking like a fuckin Calvin and Hobbes cartoon. I threw a hat on, jumped on my bike and rolled over to the neighborhood party store and copped an bottle of the only shampoo they had: Breck.

Took that home and damned near used the whole fuckin bottle to get that shit outta my hair.

Back