Welcome To aBlackWeb

Azealia Banks vs Wildn Out Clip

Blac's goin in

giphy.gif

She talking bout DC's ceiling like trick what's yours. I know of her through her rants and not her music.

Can tell from that clip she only used to talking shit online. She has the insults of an high school upper middle class white girl. Best part is I'm sure she doesnt even have that much money. DC ill prob have more money than her by like end of the year with how his comedy is going.

She talks so much crap to be so sensitive. Why even come on the show?

She's always trynna correlate things to race that has no correlation. How did she get colorism from what DC said? What a reach. Bih so damn wack man.
Cosign

She talks so much crap to be so sensitive. Why even come on the show?

She's always trynna correlate things to race that has no correlation. How did she get colorism from what DC said? What a reach. Bih so damn wack man.
Ironically she od violated a 14 year old darkskin girl saying all types of foul shit but wants to cry anti-black on wild n out smh. She bleaches her skin this brawd is trash.

Sensitive ass bullies are hilarious to me...got one at my job...talks tha biggest shit and soon as somebody clap back she starts crying smh

Shes lucky Nick is a nice guy and edited out the crying. If that was me i would of left it, after all the shit she talked.

You could tell DC Young Fly was mad he didn't get to go in on here in the freestyle part of the show.

The funniest shit was nobody gave a fuck about her performance when the show was over. Usually the cast is rocking out with the performer whether they participated in the show or just came out to do their song. Nobody from the cast was fucking with her for real.

Back