Azealia Banks feud causes Cardi B to delete social media

I've thought the entire time that Cardi B was overrated, but I'd never hate on her success. AB a clown for the shit she pull.

One thing she did say though, if I'm not mistaken, was that white people put Cardi up front as a sort of new age minstrel. I can kind of see that, but it is a bit of a reach. Cardi's like Designer to me. When you hear them speak it's just random noises and gibberish. That shit gets on my nerves.

Reactions: Soul_Rattler
Was vettin ready to utter the same.

Who is this chick? What does she do? Why are these muthafuccas making her relevant by acknowledging her?

Azaelia had a few huge songs. From what I can tell they were way more popular with hipsters and white folks than rap fans

Lmao this thread full of men.....

maxresdefault (2).jpg

#Bringourmenback2K18
#Pause

Not a fan of either one of these ladies, but I'm sick of everybody co-signing everything Cardi B does and not calling her out on being nothing more than a bird with a platform.
A platform that she's used to speak on racism, colorism, sexism, Colin Kaepernick, and even a lynching of 2 black men she brought attention to earlier in the same day this altercation happened.

If you don't care for her countenance, that's one thing. But what good does it do for a woman to have good posture and diction but remain silent on issues that plague the very people who support her career? Hip Hop has by and large endured women who get on the world stage, acted the role of a diva or whore, while staying silent on social issues. And the Lauryn Hill's, Queen Latifah's, and Jean Grae's have been far few and in between.

If some sparse obscene behavior is the price we have to pay for a celebrity to hold herself responsible to het community, I'll pay that. Because there's a hell of alot of people in Washington D.C., men and women, wearing suits and walking upright but damaging this country more than Cardi B ever could.

Last edited:
Yea... But whats the next iteration gonna look like?

Women rapping from their assholes thats what.

I'd fuck her, look how she hit a blunt
View attachment 45847

All throat fam
The irony is, after an entire week of debating whether or not Childish Gambino is sincere given his apparent disconnect from Black women, a black woman comes out at the eleventh hour to be more problematic to black women than Gambino ever was.

Fast forward to 5:40

Azealia Banks Just Bully Cardi B & her Sister off of social media..Cardi B had get her publicist to fight her own battle with Azealia Banks...Azealia Banks Wins....Another Win for Planet Chocolate and yes Azealia Banks kinda looks like SZA...

tenor(7).gif giphy-2.gif tenor(5).gif tenor(4).gif tenor(6).gif tenor(8).gif tumblr_mb97zxtRXY1qdbhy3o1_500.gif azealia-banks-playboy.jpg azbanks11.jpg tumblr_njco9gvcMj1sb91y1o1_r3_500.png

Last edited:
I've thought the entire time that Cardi B was overrated, but I'd never hate on her success. AB a clown for the shit she pull.

One thing she did say though, if I'm not mistaken, was that white people put Cardi up front as a sort of new age minstrel. I can kind of see that, but it is a bit of a reach. Cardi's like Designer to me. When you hear them speak it's just random noises and gibberish. That shit gets on my nerves.

Im not a fan of Cardi B at all, but she's not hard to understand at all. She sounds like alot of people who come from homes where their parents first language isn't English...speaking with a thick ass accent...but she's definitely not as bad as Desiigner who literally just mumbles random bullshit

Reactions: Chicity
Im not a fan of Cardi B at all, but she's not hard to understand at all. She sounds like alot of people who come from homes where their parents first language isn't English...speaking with a thick ass accent...but she's definitely not as bad as Desiigner who literally just mumbles random bullshit

Listen to the first five minutes of this and tell me she ain't talking gibberish and making random noises. I'm not saying she's not sometimes coherent, but times like these get on my nerves.

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS HAVING FUN AND BEING SILLY? WE WILL NOT HAVE IT!
sdfq.png