Welcome To aBlackWeb

This was pretty good.

I deadass cried episode 5. And maybe another episode after that. Lol. Got all my niggas watching it now.

This shit good af for a straight drama (a genre I never really fucked with outside of teen dramas back in the day) acting was great, story was good and paced well,
could have done without the daughter aspect but it kept shit centered on the commander and how she was coping so I get it. Would like to know more about the other characters next season tho. I feel like lu, ram and my guy misha would all have more compelling back stories and I definitely want to see that. Misha breaking down talking to his daughter in episode 5 fucked me up. That was good acting and story. Lil girl with down syndrome was killing me too. She had zero filter lol. Show had me angry at times, laughing at others, thrilled at times and crying at a few.
They did a good job just getting me in all areas of my feelings while not making the story boring and losing momentum. That's good fucking tv. Screenshot_20200911-020337_WhatsApp~2.jpg

Definitely a surprise for me. Only watched for the high stakes space exploration. Got more than I bargained for.
7.5/10

Back