Welcome To aBlackWeb

Atlanta's influence/sound/style/vision on hip-hop with Trap hip-hop

Starbucks

Is the greatest ever in Hip-Hop history outta any other state's influence/sound/style/vision

Future
Thugga
B.o.B
Rich Homie Quan
Gucci Mane
Young Jeezy
Ludacris
Wacka Flocka
2 Chainz
Soulja Boy
Jermaine Dupri
O.J The Juice Man
Lil Jon
Shawty-Lo

The hooks, the melodies, the bass 808's production, the flows, the delivery, the harmonies, the excel in use of auto tune, the accent and voices, the ad lib's, the swagger in dressing and fashion style of grillz, the slang words, the club bangers, the cadilac and rim culture

The classic albums, songs, singles, freestyles

My fave state ever in hip-hop as far as music and culture (swagger)

This a troll ass thread. To not mention Outkast, Goodie Mob, or any of the other Dungeon Family is sacrilege.

Don't low key try to blame ATL for the garbage state of music.

This a troll ass thread. To not mention Outkast, Goodie Mob, or any of the other Dungeon Family is sacrilege.

Don't low key try to blame ATL for the garbage state of music.
She actually is bigging atl up
But you're right
Atlanta did fuck shit up but fans allowed it so whatevs nh

those of ya'll who not familiar with shady

let me give you a brief history

basically, anything that has substance, she thinks is wack...the fuck shit, she totally supports

where she's from, they choose the worst parts in rap from the states to emulate

the promotion of opioid use, sipping lean, gangbanging, fashion etc...so she likes to compare all rap to that, and if its not promoting that stuff, she thinks its wack

basically, anything that has substance, she thinks is wack...the fuck shit, she totally supports

the promotion of opioid use, sipping lean, gangbanging, fashion etc...so she likes to compare all rap to that, and if its not promoting that stuff, she thinks its wack
Don't forget rappers that sing

Those are not the worst parts on rap lol

Those are not the worst parts on rap lol
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
Yes it is. His point still stands she's posted these same things for over a decade literally

@Starbucks

Real talk, I'ma need you to start repping for the Bay.

People hate us

90% of our music is not lyrical

We have "sauce" nh

We make up a lot of slang

Our rappers get involved in a lot of street related ignorance and promote ignorance in their music

We have like 20 dudes you can list as the best of all time that will piss people off

Give us a chance girl

In all the London hoods like this one most listen to Atlanta Trap hip-hop
@Starbucks

Real talk, I'ma need you to start repping for the Bay.

People hate us

90% of our music is not lyrical

We have "sauce" nh

We make up a lot of slang

Our rappers get involved in a lot of street related ignorance and promote ignorance in their music

We have like 20 dudes you can list as the best of all time that will piss people off

Give us a chance girl

I do like the Bay the fact is even 2pac is from the Bay

So u are saying that B.o.B, Z-Ro, Eminem, Kid Cudi, Bone Thugs, Devin The Dude, Young Jeezy, Jim Jones, DMX have no substance?

Talib Kweli, Nas, Canibus, Jay-Z, Joe Budden, Scarface, Royce, Brand Nubian, Public Enemy, Wu-Tang, Black Thought, KRS-One, Ice Cube, Little Brother, Ice-T etc have substance

But their execution of the substance, style, delivery, cadence is why i can't stand their music. Not the substance because it's all about how u execute that substance. The way they do bores me to death

B.o.B, Z-Ro, Pimp-C, Kid Cudi, Devin The Dude etc have substance but i love how they execute that substance, their style/cadence of deliverying that substance and message. Their melodic talent and overall song writing of deliverying that substance in an engaging/interesting and catchy way

A perfect example of a song with substance i love and how i love hearing to substance being executed that is delivered in an interesting and engaging way @AP21. This is easily my top 5 fave hip-hop song of all time

Back