Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY At what point did you realize you and your s/o was comfortable around each other?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Things like...

pissin in the bathroom wit the door open while holding a convo wit each other.

- Passin gas

- Scratching yo azzz

- Burping wit no fuccs given how loud

- Sayin whateva on your mind wit no filter

Now is a such thing as being TOO comfortable? Especially if yall been together for min? If so...what are the boundaries?

Never farted in front of any my dudes or scratched my ass.
I burp in front of everybody and idc. Say what I want and idc.

So basically I get comfortable before I’m even with the dude.

Lol I had one ex ever who thought it was ok to fart in front of me...that’s never ok (imo)

And shits are to be taken in private

Those two examples are TOO comfortable

Everything else you listed is cool and I expect that to happen quickly

Passing gas.
Burping.
If I gotta shit and it’s only one bathroom and he’s in it taking a shower, either gtfo or I’m coming in.

I’m not holding in my gas with my man around me. I’m not going to feel ashamed about doing something that’s a natural part of our digestive process.

He’ll be aight.

There’s a such thing as being too comfortable with someone who is uptight because these things truly aren’t a big deal to me.

She shits with the door open and even hold a conversation. I got used to it.

Her fam the same way with each other, even when Im around. Shit tripped me out (bars). Her bro once told me "never trust a bitch who cant take a shit around u"

I've been walking my path with that little bit of wisdom ever since.

Yeah I can't do all that takin a shyt in front of her deal. That's my private time man. And i damn sho ain't tryin to be in bathroom wit her burning my nose hairs while she's droppin a load. Nah.

I don't even intentionally pass gas in front of her.

didnt take too long but at the same time we aint stuck in it

like if you rip one on accident it aint the end of the world, but we aint just finna raise a leg up on the couch and air it out.....shits just rude lol

we've done it all its just not on purpose or "cool"

I still check my breath and use cologne and chapstick and shit before I come in the house or meet her somewhere

if she's in the bedroom or in the shower I'll go shit upstairs

imo you just dont ever want that to be what your s/o thinks of you....if your woman acts "cool" about you farting in the car, she's definitely calling you a "funky muthafucka" in her head lol

That shit comes mad early....i have very little shame with stuff like that

Lol yooooooo

Idk but lol I'd have to be in it to say if we there or not

Nah dont poot in my presence take that shit elsewhere

same w/ shitting

didnt take too long but at the same time we aint stuck in it

like if you rip one on accident it aint the end of the world, but we aint just finna raise a leg up on the couch and air it out.....shits just rude lol

we've done it all its just not on purpose or "cool"

I still check my breath and use cologne and chapstick and shit before I come in the house or meet her somewhere

if she's in the bedroom or in the shower I'll go shit upstairs

imo you just dont ever want that to be what your s/o thinks of you....if your woman acts "cool" about you farting in the car, she's definitely calling you a "funky muthafucka" in her head lol

This.

Passing gas.
Burping.
If I gotta shit and it’s only one bathroom and he’s in it taking a shower, either gtfo or I’m coming in.

I’m not holding in my gas with my man around me. I’m not going to feel ashamed about doing something that’s a natural part of our digestive process.

He’ll be aight.

There’s a such thing as being too comfortable with someone who is uptight because these things truly aren’t a big deal to me.

ay this shit is hilarious with the avi for some reason lmao

phatty cakes dont stop, cant stop........take that

I don’t appreciate anyone farting around me and they don’t have to worry about me doing it ever.

When she has her box of tampons out in the open on the bathroom sink.

Comfort Level 4000

Back