Welcome To aBlackWeb

At What Age Did You Start Taking Psych Meds?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I didn't start taking psych meds until my late 30s.

I've heard that everyone else took psych meds in elementary school.

everybody else??? bruh what makes you think everybody else is on meds?

Also I don't joke about this type of stuff, someone dear to me had bipolar schizophrenia and that shit is no joke
In all seriousness. I've been told that everybody takes psych meds.

I've been told that everybody has a diagnosis for some type of mental illness. There's no such thing as "normal". And if you've never been hospitalized then it just hasn't happened yet.

I've been told that everybody has a diagnosis for some type of mental illness. There's no such thing as "normal". And if you've never been hospitalized then it just hasn't happened yet.

Bruh. And u believed this???

Sounds like someone jus told u that to make u feel better

That's bullshit.

That person was full of shit....

You take them when you need them fam... Stop listening to idiots

My apologies homie I keep forgetting you're not really human, so when I read your post going forward i am going to remember post like this and others.

You have wonderful rest of your week and stay blessed sir.

Back