Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ass Eatin

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Let's talk about

a6a037fbfe346d0af019caadee33ba1e.jpg

@ladies, have u had it done to u? How did u like it? Has a nigga asked u to do it?

@fellas, have u ever did it? Don't lie nigga :uk:

Let's get this out the way now. You do NOT do this to...

- Nasty/uncleaned hefas
- Randoms
- One night standers
- Random places
- Women you don't trust

Now that's out the way...yes I have.

I'm grown. The ones I've done it to was women i was serious wit. The times I did it was after they showered.

Had one who never had it done and was iffy about it. But she had it done, it was as if she unlocked a new euphoric feeling. Felt so good to her, she kept backing up on me.

Your main should always get that kinda freaky treatment. Ladies if you haven't had it done, I pretty sure you'll like...if done right

The first time it happened I was kinda creeped out. The dude had said he was gonna do it but I was thinking it was a joke. It's a good feeling. A very good feeling.

Let's get this out the way now. You do NOT do this to...

- Nasty/uncleaned hefas
- Randoms
- One night standers
- Random places
- Women you don't trust

Now that's out the way...yes I have.

I'm grown. The ones I've done it to was women i was serious wit. The times I did it was after they showered.

Had one who never had it done and was iffy about it. But she had it done, it was as if she unlocked a new euphoric feeling. Felt so good to her, she kept backing up on me.

Your main should always get that kinda freaky treatment. Ladies if you haven't had it done, I pretty sure you'll like...if done right
She can step out of Clorox bath and still there is no way I'm eating her ass ever. If she ever ask me to she is no longer apart of TeamCain™

;;;

I'll lick the lining out of her puss tho

I don't eat ass, but I do have an idea to share with you guys.

The correct and safe way to eat ass:

1. Put KY Jelly on chick's asshole.

2. Get a dental dam sheet or two.

3. Bon Appetit! You can do all the tongue thrusting you want and don't have to feel self-conscious about it.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Doing it any other way, you asking for hepatitis or a staph infection.

Last edited:
I don't eat ass, but I do have an idea to share with you guys.

The correct and safe way to eat ass:

1. Put KY Jelly on chick's asshole.

2. Get a dental dam sheet or two.

3. Bon Appetit! You can do all the tongue thrusting you want and don't have to feel self-conscious about it.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Doing it any other way, you asking for hepatitis or a staph infection.
Bruh........ I'm confused and disgusted at this post.

First how do you know these steps if you don't do it?

Second is KY edible?

Third dental dam? Nah

Thanks for that gif tho couldn't find it

Back