Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Arts and Crafts!

This post reminded me...I have some mirrors with gold frames but I did some redecorating and now my decor calls for silver accents...I love those mirrors and couldn't find any the same size with the same type of frames. So I bought some silver metallic spray paint.

My question for you Kandy is, how do I prep the mirrors and how do you spray the inside edges without getting paint on the glass?

This post reminded me...I have some mirrors with gold frames but I did some redecorating and now my decor calls for silver accents...I love those mirrors and couldn't find any the same size with the same type of frames. So I bought some silver metallic spray paint.

My question for you Kandy is, how do I prep the mirrors and how do you spray the inside edges without getting paint on the glass?
Nicely laid Painters tape. Get a blade to cut the excess tape but be careful. I’ve seen some people say they lightly sand it to get the paint to not peel too but I never tried it.

Made this feeder for the dog a while back but a bowl of his broke and were no longer in stock.

Got him some new bowls and changed it up slightly. I have an older pic somewhere in this phone. Maybe I'll post it later

Back