COMMUNITY Around the Web Podcast Beat Contest Thread

I'll see if I can do at least one joint tonight. Don't have my equipment yet but I'll see what I can make happen.

ya'll lucky goldie and i havent time to do episode 2 lol

but just submit stuff as soon as ya'll can

ya'll lucky goldie and i havent time to do episode 2 lol

but just submit stuff as soon as ya'll can

yeah, I fell asleep while transferring all of my drum kits and shit over to my current DAW machine.

I hate y'all

I hate y'all

I should have my new machine built and my keyboard and audio interface together by next Wednesday. I tried making some shit with my current setup but I'm realizing that Korg should be shot for how unusable the NanoKeys are (I have V1). Shit's frustrating to the point where I lose focus and hang it up.

I should have my new machine built and my keyboard and audio interface together by next Wednesday. I tried making some shit with my current setup but I'm realizing that Korg should be shot for how unusable the NanoKeys are (I have V1). Shit's frustrating to the point where I lose focus and hang it up.

I got scammed out of my board but Ebay got it straightened out. Waiting for my money to come back so I can order it from a different seller. In the meantime, I'mma make something happen as an exercise in learning to use this new keyboard's features.