Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you ready for the future?

Joshie Kahn

"I can fix that"
Germs has already become intimate with his AI companion and has formed a potentially, unbreakable bond. This tech will only become more and more indistinguishable from the real world thing in the future. Imagine it, your children or perhaps even you dating a person (this debate will happen) that lives in your pocket.

so ya'll didnt see HER did you...

MV5BMjA1Nzk0OTM2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjU2NjEwMDE@._V1_.jpg

Imagine ur AI wifey gets infected with a computer virus cause dumb niggas forgot to install antivirus. RIP girl, it was good knowing u.

*Turns on brain interface and selects another 12 AI hoes from Amazon*

Yeah, this is something I'm not looking forward too.

Dolls, AI, nah, I'm good off all that. And it's finna get worse than what's been mentioned in here.

giphy-14.gif
That's all I'd have to say. Possibly, "have fun with that". I mean, if we're following sci-fi, we all know how its gonna turn out. I think actual science says the same thing too

For real tho, an AI can have all the traits tailored to your exact, specified liking and could be changed at the drop of a dime with a simple implementation of code.

In the same vein as Neo having martial arts skills uploaded into his brain before fighting Morpheus.

It's cool, useful, convenient, but in the context of a girlfriend/boyfriend or sexual relation, also a bit creepy. You can only imagine the twisted, sordid things all manner of sick or merely curious people would do with an AI companion to satisfy their baser desires and impulses once granted the leeway of uninhibited action that they normally, in dealing with an actual human, wouldn't have facing the threat of social and legal consequence.

It only becomes a question of ethics if AI gets to a point of sentience, but what psychological effect might result from constant indulgence in vices or social interaction that's even further removed from a natural reality?

Back