Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you okay with being in a relationship with someone, but you both sleep in different rooms?

the nigga probably has sleep apnea.... a bad snorer could make a s/o have their own room within a apt /house.

Yes!!!

Sleeping in the same bed/room is overrated

When our grandparents slept separately we thought its because they dislike each other. But its because human beings need their own space, married or not

i grew up an only child. and am completely comfortable in my own space. but when i made the decision to be in a relationship, i made the decision to invite that particular person into my personal space...

so once you're there...you're there... you want space...you need to find someone like minded... cuz we sharing beds over here

Everyone needs their own space. I don’t know if sleeping separately is the cure but EVERYONE needs space.

Everyone needs their own space. I don’t know if sleeping separately is the cure but EVERYONE needs space.
Its more about having the option of another space. That's ideal.

I stayed with my gf when i left the house at 19, 20. It was a 2 bedroom. It was cool cuz i didn't have to hog up the living room with my Playstation n stuff. Plus its 2 different places to smash and we'd sleep together 5 outta 7 nights a week til we got evicted

My ex and I hardly ever slept in the same bed in the beginning of our relationship. Funny shit is when we did start sleeping in the same bed our relationship was going to shit.

Back