Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you left handed?

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
i come from a family of 4.... 3 of us (including myself ) are left handed.... lefties make up 10% of the worlds population.

My son is like this. He does mostly everything with his right hand besides write and eat.

It’s strange with me.

I drive with my left hand, when I hold a microphone, it’s with my left hand. When I pee, I hold my junk with my left hand

I was left handed until I was 8…broke my shit in 2 places and ended up wit a cast for months…started doin’ everything right handed…I can still do certain shit wit my left hand tho

I consider myself dual handed…pause no homo just in case lol

Born right. Learned to use my left helping my pops in his mechanic shop. What helped me even further was when I picked up a basketball at age 9.

I did so many left handed drills like dribbling a handball with my left. Throwing a baseball to hit a soda can to improve my aim. Playing street football during the winter time as a quarterback. I threw with my left when it almost suffered minimal frost bites.

I learned to also write with my left by just tagging and signature writing my name everywhere

Before the age of 5 my mom and grandparents would teach my sister and I to write our names and the alphabet. We both wrote with our left hands but our grandfather made us write with our right. I don’t know how to write with my left at all, my sister does not either

Back