Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you a sore loser?

I never answered this straight....

I'm very self aware, lol

I’ve gotten better at laughing shit off as I’ve gotten older...too much other shit to worry about besides losing at summin...thankfully I don’t lose at much shit I take seriously..as long as tha shit talk don’t go too far I keep it civilized...but if tha gloves do come off I can take’em off wit’ tha best of’em...

Ima horrible sore loser. Ive beaten up my lil brother over video games, punched a nigga in the mouth cuz he was going to dunk on me, and almost broke up with my wife over madden when we were still dating.

Smdh Im ashamed of myself.

Na, I do hate losing tho. I wont shake ya hand after a game or say nothing afterwards till I get my dubya(W)

Sometimes I'm a sore loser. Let's rewind to yesterday. I was playing my home boy in 2K. It was a 2 point game with 3.2 seconds on the clock. Instead of passing the ball to Lebron from the half court inbound. The game made me throw it to the other side of the court to Kuzma, while he was guarded by Giannis. They stole the ball. I was mad af......I didn't finish the game and left. I know my home boy gon call today and talk sh%t. Ain't answering any phone calls nor responding to any texts until next weekend.

if you hit me with multiple red shells in Mario kart... we ain’t friends

I was a sore loser as a kid, you kinda grow out of it if you lose enough lmao

dont really do shit to "lose" at now

I dont gamble at all cuz i know ima feel played lol

If you talk shit, yes. If I know I am Really better than you(or believe I am), yes.
But I use each loss in anything as a lesson. And I don't ever, ever expect to lose. I show respect for the Win. But I'm not sore frfr

Back