Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are There Any Negative Traits You Passed On To Your Kid?

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Are there any negative traits you think you passed on to your kid?

If so, have you done anything to address it?

Temper.

Everything in my power. I stay up the school. Therapy. Talking to teachers, parents, guidance counselors.. sports. I've taken shit. I've cancelled Christmas one year. I've also consistently rewarded good behavior with the same energy.

Hopefully this school year better... it's 7th grade now. Shit is real. 6th was an improvement, but no where near strong enough to call a good year. 5th was a cluster fuck.

I'm praying hard about this one

My little boy don't listen and hard headed. Haven't laid hands on him in a good minute. I threaten him with it but never go thru with it. but i either make him sit with me or put him in the corner. And just tell him to listen and pay attention. If I have a talk with both of them before we go into a store or restaurant they usually do good or I'll have to shoot that look to em

My little boy don't listen and hard headed. Haven't laid hands on him in a good minute. I threaten him with it but never go thru with it. but i either make him sit with me or put him in the corner. And just tell him to listen and pay attention. If I have a talk with both of them before we go into a store or restaurant they usually do good or I'll have to shoot that look to em
How old are your kids if you don't mind me asking.

Back