Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are the breakfast club interviews still relevant?

I watched the Dawn Staley one when that came out cuz it popped up in my feed. Before that, I couldn't tell you the last one I saw.

I still think they're relevant, but idrc what these new niggas have to say in interviews anymore so I dont check for them. Or hot97.

I watched the Dawn Staley one when that came out cuz it popped up in my feed. Before that, I couldn't tell you the last one I saw.

I still think they're relevant, but idrc what these new niggas have to say in interviews anymore so I dont check for them. Or hot97.
Yea hot97 doesnt even hit my youtube algorithm its so irrelevant

Lol lurk didn’t expect the responses of ppl saying yeah they listened recently

last time I did was pre pandemic though

idk I stopped caring about interviews and idk why

maybe podcasts have replaced that for me

Lol lurk didn’t expect the responses of ppl saying yeah they listened recently

last time I did was pre pandemic though

idk I stopped caring about interviews and idk why

maybe podcasts have replaced that for me
Just way better and more consistent depending on who and what you're listening too.

I watched Dawn’s also. I’m a big fan of her since her UVA and Charlotte Sting days.

for me, the zoom format for whatever reason just didnt work for me...add to that the ongoing uncertainty with Yee and her place with the group...

at some point, i just stopped checking for it

Back