Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are Billionaires Bad For The World?

Billionaire is a good person as long as you get rich from good things. I don't respect trickery and dying stuff.

If you donate to the poor, that's even better.

The one thing I learned from the Black Lives Matter fiasco is ppl who talk that anti capitalists anti rich anti billionaire shit

Are FULL OF SHIT

So everybody who is against excessive wealth is full of shit because the broads behind BLM might have been con artists? Great logic there. I guess everyone that claims to be pro-black is full of shit too because Umar is a grifter.

Billionaire is a good person as long as you get rich from good things. I don't respect trickery and dying stuff.

If you donate to the poor, that's even better.

You can't really get to billions without stepping on people. That's not really how our system works. Them giving to the poor doesn't mean shit when their meddling in politics and underhanded tactics for preserving their wealth is behind why a lot of people are poor to begin with.

Bad is a fallacy....

It's a reflection of what we really are. And we're not inherently good or bad in regards to things primal like this. It's just the way people are.

The good or bad come into play when you start to factor in what you perceive as beneficial or detrimental to the collective.

Maybe your landing spot alters your perspective on what's good or bad.... But as for someone who don't feel they done yet....I don't see anything wrong with a billionaire.

I feel the need to acquire wealth is still a major necessity in today's society

So everybody who is against excessive wealth is full of shit because the broads behind BLM might have been con artists? Great logic there. I guess everyone that claims to be pro-black is full of shit too because Umar is a grifter.

You can't really get to billions without stepping on people. That's not really how our system works. Them giving to the poor doesn't mean shit when their meddling in politics and underhanded tactics for preserving their wealth is behind why a lot of people are poor to begin with.
The richest are the ones who start companies. Education is just crap. The state wants you to waste time in school, if you have start-up capital, you can start a business and become very rich. It can be good business. You can start restaurants, cafes and much more.

The richest are the ones who start companies. Education is just crap. The state wants you to waste time in school, if you have start-up capital, you can start a business and become very rich. It can be good business. You can start restaurants, cafes and much more.

Sure, the richest people are the ones that start companies, but it take more than just start-up capital to have a super successful business. On top of that, actually getting start-up capital in the first place isn't super easy. A lot of the richest people are pretty highly educated and used that education to generate the money that they then used to start their businesses.

Bad is a fallacy....

It's a reflection of what we really are. And we're not inherently good or bad in regards to things primal like this. It's just the way people are.

The good or bad come into play when you start to factor in what you perceive as beneficial or detrimental to the collective.

Maybe your landing spot alters your perspective on what's good or bad.... But as for someone who don't feel they done yet....I don't see anything wrong with a billionaire.

I feel the need to acquire wealth is still a major necessity in today's society

I'm not talking about bad in a moral stance. I'm talking about bad is in they are a detriment to society. They hoarding wealth, use their wealth and power to game the system, and push propaganda to keep people from pushing for things to get better. You can trace like 90% of the world's problems to some rich asshole or group of assholes putting their own financial interests over the lives of other people. That might be understandable if their lives were in the gutter too, The problem is that these people are fine with making moves that could wreck the lives of tens of thousands of people just to climb up a notch on the Forbes list. Tell me where's the good in that.

I'm not talking about bad in a moral stance. I'm talking about bad is in they are a detriment to society. They hoarding wealth, use their wealth and power to game the system, and push propaganda to keep people from pushing for things to get better. You can trace like 90% of the world's problems to some rich asshole or group of assholes putting their own financial interests over the lives of other people. That might be understandable if their lives were in the gutter too, The problem is that these people are fine with making moves that could wreck the lives of tens of thousands of people just to climb up a notch on the Forbes list. Tell me where's the good in that.
How do they hoard wealth? It's not like there's this limited supply of money that they just snatched up before everyone else could get it

Can you name a billionaire that impacted specially your life in a negative way and what the problem is for you and how it's their fault?

"putting their own financial interests over the lives of other people." Are you talking literally? How? If not then when you're up for a promotion but you're in competition with someone else do you ask for it to go to them instead of you?

What moves are they making that wrecks the lives of tens of thousands of people?

Last edited:
its crazy that one person would want to have more money then they could spend in 5 lifetimes while ppl are starving

Billionaires are bad for the world because I refuse to believe they did it in a good way

business folks and athletes that have hundreds of millions I look at funny. They not bad but they don’t be caring Lololololol

Sure, the richest people are the ones that start companies, but it take more than just start-up capital to have a super successful business. On top of that, actually getting start-up capital in the first place isn't super easy. A lot of the richest people are pretty highly educated and used that education to generate the money that they then used to start their businesses.
Not true.
Most of these people in east heavily into social capital ti go along with start up funds. A good nurtured network is just as important as the planning and executing.

Case in point ……golf.
Most business meetings and partnerships stsrt there…..the more exclusive the club the more likely the network is powerful.

This one country club here , you need to be personally invited, initial fee cost $250k and have a certain net worth.

It costs money to get into these places to have access to the movers and shakers.

its crazy that one person would want to have more money then they could spend in 5 lifetimes while ppl are starving
How do you know they not helping in other was?

And in your eyes, when would you stop making money if you have a setup that gets you there and you not even working anymore.

How do they hoard wealth? It's not like there's this limited supply of money that they just snatched up before everyone else could get it

Money is a limited resource. Yes, the Federal Reserve can print more when necessary, but they don't just do that on a daily basis, so it's unreasonable to act like it's some kind of infinite resource. If the system is rigged to allow some companies to monopolize industries and also rigged to allow those companies to shovel almost all earnings up to the top, that's a problem. Like four of the richest people in the country are tied to Walmart. That's a company that puts smaller businesses out of commission on damn near a daily basis and somehow many of their workers need public assistance to survive. How does that work? All the profits from the company go to the top. That's pretty much how every major corporation works, so yes people are snatching the money and keeping it from others.

Can you name a billionaire that impacted your life in a negative way and what the problem is for you and how it's their fault?

First, this is a terrible argument. Whether or not the actions of a particular billionaire has affected me personally is irrelevant.

Inflation has impacted me. We know for a fact that a major factor in why inflation is the way it is comes as a result of price gouging. The people behind the grocery stores, restaurants, airline industries, etc... have all been caught doing it, so trace that back to the billionaires in charge of those companies and there you go.

Gas is another example. We've been paying super high prices for a while now while the gas companies have been pulling in record profits. There are a few billionaires behind those companies.

Why don't we have things like Universal Healthcare, free college, universal Pre-K, etc... because rich donors actively oppose those things and buy off politicians. That hurts all of us.

"putting their own financial interests over the lives of other people." Are you talking literally? How? If not then when you're up for a promotion but you're in competition with someone else do you ask for it to go to them instead of you?

What moves are they making that wrecks the lives of tens of thousands of people?

Let's use Walmart again because I hate that company. When I first moved to the DMV, they were planning to open a Walmart. At the time, DC was planning on changing its minimum wage to $15 an hour. Walmart actively opposed that and threatened to not put a store and cancel all the jobs they were supposed to bring. Eventually, DC did raise its minimum wage, but the point stand. These companies do shit like that all the time.

I'm not talking about simple competition. Yes, some companies are better and will inevitably put others out of business. However, there's a difference between that and a company using it's success to game the system so that others can't succeed. That's what a lot of these big corporations do. To use your example, no it's not inherently wrong for me to work hard and get a promotion over someone else. However, it is fucked up for me to work hard, get a promotion, and then use some of that extra money to pay off human resources to make sure that I always come out on top.

Let me give you another example. We were talking about solar panels in another topic. The guy that sold me my panels told me that the technology is basically at a point where they could conceivably build a new neighborhood, put panels on all the houses, have a power station dedicated to that neighborhoood and have everyone pool the overproduced energy in a way that would keep them from every having to be on the grid and ever having to pay an electricity bill. The reason that they can't do that is because lobbyist for utilities and fossil fuels industries have influenced politicians and those politicians have put artificial barriers in the progress of growing the various renewable energy efforts. That kind of thing hurts all of us.

Billionaires are bad for the world because I refuse to believe they did it in a good way

business folks and athletes that have hundreds of millions I look at funny. They not bad but they don’t be caring Lololololol
But it’s bad broke folk too.

So the middle class gets the only pass?

Not true.
Most of these people in east heavily into social capital ti go along with start up funds. A good nurtured network is just as important as the planning and executing.

Case in point ……golf.
Most business meetings and partnerships stsrt there…..the more exclusive the club the more likely the network is powerful.

This one country club here , you need to be personally invited, initial fee cost $250k and have a certain net worth.

It costs money to get into these places to have access to the movers and shakers.

You're saying I'm wrong, but nothing you just said counters anything I said. A broke mutha fucka doesn't just wind up in one of those networks. People have to get to a certain point before that's even a possibility for them and that takes money and prestige. Do you know how many of those partnerships start just because two people went to the same Ivy League school?

Can you name a billionaire that impacted your life in a negative way and what the problem is for you and how it's their fault?
bill gates, made a whole thread on the villain nerd

Musk his save the environment cars really destroys the environment while making them.

Bezos kills mom and pop shops, don’t pay taxes, buys low and sells high. Nigga just like a drug dealer.

Back