Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are Billionaires Bad For The World?

Exploiting?

We are all exploited and we freely partake. Sometimes willing to kill over said exploitation.
Can we blame good marketing or weak minds?
We are not forced to indulge in things but we choose to did it.
And just to be clear….we all take advantage of what someone is exploiting someone else for.
The American consumer really has no place to talk in these matters frfr.

Point me to where i said we all don't partake in some form of explotation. You can't fault people for participating in society as it is and say it's not a reason to be able to critique it. Especially when talking about things that leaves others at a significant disadvantage on how to be able to navigate said society.

Point me to where i said we all don't partake in some form of explotation. You can't fault people for participating in society as it is and say it's not a reason to be able to critique it. Especially when talking about things that leaves others at a significant disadvantage on how to be able to navigate said society.
I can blame people. You can’t feed a person and complain about them getting fat.
We could just not support certain things.
Most things are not necessary a need but more of a want.

abw: I hate billionaires. But I want to order this coat from Amazon and get it tomorrow.

Lol

Bruh so you I can’t buy anything because if I don’t like billionaires who as you have stated run things? Like we can’t say somebody running a sweatshop is bad? And a lot of folks feel like social activists are just annoying when they bring this stuff up. No the average American is not forced to buy but this country is a business literally built on exploitation. Are we to maintain and hope we can get something out of it? Or should we say something?

Yeah right, niggas love a deal but blame Wal-Mart for local stores going out of business. FOH, nobody willingly playing more on a regular basis
if you making like 50k a year or less obviously its not feasible or even financially responsible to do so, but making 6 figures and above you goddamn right I'm willing to pay extra if it means people less fortunate than me benefits. People love a deal because if you're middle class then every dollar counts. I've lived on both sides of the fence, paycheck to paycheck as well as making more then I really need. After you make a certain amount more money doesn't bring any happiness or stress relief its just a fucking number in your bank account.

And why do we think rich folks are so great it’s people that made millions off of slavery and y’all have no issue when it brought up and told how bad they were. But the new billionaires are just like the old ones. Alot of y’all come from poverty and by now you know exactly how lack of money impacts every aspect of life. Why should we be pro exploitation? So somebody can say we got some Jordans so we can’t talk about Nike? I thought the consumer had the right to voice their opinion.

Whole cities with dirty water but we can’t talk about being exploited

Bruh so you I can’t buy anything because if I don’t like billionaires who as you have stated run things? Like we can’t say somebody running a sweatshop is bad? And a lot of folks feel like social activists are just annoying when they bring this stuff up. No the average American is not forced to buy but this country is a business literally built on exploitation. Are we to maintain and hope we can get something out of it? Or should we say something?
If Simeon’s is running a sweat shop and all you do is say it’s bad…you are a part of the problem. Do not support it.
Make them change or take your money elsewhere.

Plus from what you saying is your need for something trumps your moral compass?

And again, the country is supplying the need for vanity. I been saying it fir a long time…,,we are marketed and brainwashed into wanting thing we don’t need.
Next time you watch tv, count how many food and medicine commercials you see.
They make us sick then sell us the cure that can also make us sick to need another cure all while Nike is saying just do it.

What is our accountability in all this?

Like what YOU like. Just don’t be fooled into thinking you like it or need it.

I’ve always run this idea with my coworker who hates billionaires. What if every time someone’s net worth, or assets, or whatever hits a billion it automatically gets cut in half and that money goes to charity or reparations
Damn, so I start a company and own 100% of it, the second that company gets a valuation of $1 billion by whoever you are putting in charge of making those assessments, I lose control of my company?

If Simeon’s is running a sweat shop and all you do is say it’s bad…you are a part of the problem. Do not support it.
Make them change or take your money elsewhere.

Plus from what you saying is your need for something trumps your moral compass?

And again, the country is supplying the need for vanity. I been saying it fir a long time…,,we are marketed and brainwashed into wanting thing we don’t need.
Next time you watch tv, count how many food and medicine commercials you see.
They make us sick then sell us the cure that can also make us sick to need another cure all while Nike is saying just do it.

What is our accountability in all this?

Like what YOU like. Just don’t be fooled into thinking you like it or need it.

If I take my money elsewhere that’s cool

I am pro mixed capitalism, I think the market economy is vastly superior to the planned economy and history has proven that to be objectively true. I think the market does need to be regulated because people will always try to game the system. I don't think it is currently being regulated properly and it's resulting in immoral business practices. Laissez-faire capitalism is bad for society.

Yeah right, niggas love a deal but blame Wal-Mart for local stores going out of business. FOH, nobody willingly playing more on a regular basis
Walmart put mom and pop stores out of business. One stop shop. Amazon is hurting Walmart.
Things get cheaper because of higher moq makes things cheaper. Dint pay tax…got more money to spend on the next order.

Yea, we want cheaper shit. China knows it just like Amazon and Walmart.
And like you said, who gonna pay more. Well don’t complain at who has the game on lock. We get what we want, they get what they want.
Fair exchange, right?
What’s it yo complain about?

You got the big screen and he got the big yatch.
But are you complaining about the poor people digging up rare earth minerals by hand and getting cancers for Pennie’s so you can watch half a waffle colored team get eliminated from round three?

It’s levels and we in the middle but people only complain at those with more.

They won’t acknowledge our middle class asses like most don’t acknowledge them sub poverty folk.

So, y’all just mad that they don’t pay their fair share in taxes?

That’s a legitimate gripe.

But, I know that ain’t the only thing y’all mad at.

Some of y’all just got this weird bitterness about you.

“He got all that money, but people put out here starving.”

How is that Jay-Z’s fault?

“In order for him to make that kinda money, he musta did some shady shit!”

Or maybe he’s just a really smart businessman who went from rags to riches through hard work and dedication.

Maybe he wants to provide generational wealth for his BLACK family!

Would y’all be happy if Jay was broke and still living in Marcy Projects selling crack?

Y’all retarded!

if you making like 50k a year or less obviously its not feasible or even financially responsible to do so, but making 6 figures and above you goddamn right I'm willing to pay extra if it means people less fortunate than me benefits. People love a deal because if you're middle class then every dollar counts. I've lived on both sides of the fence, paycheck to paycheck as well as making more then I really need. After you make a certain amount more money doesn't bring any happiness or stress relief its just a fucking number in your bank account.
Well maybe if all the 100k earners shopped locally the mom and pops wouldn't have went out of business. Truth is them niggas right in Wal-Mart next to me and everyone else looking for a deal. the shit was inevitable, if it wasn't Wal-Mart it would have been another company. I don't see nobody complaining about all the fucking dollar generals popping up in these rural areas I travel to for my job. People love it for the convenience. Plain and simple.
Walmart put mom and pop stores out of business. One stop shop. Amazon is hurting Walmart.
Things get cheaper because of higher moq makes things cheaper. Dint pay tax…got more money to spend on the next order.

Yea, we want cheaper shit. China knows it just like Amazon and Walmart.
And like you said, who gonna pay more. Well don’t complain at who has the game on lock. We get what we want, they get what they want.
Fair exchange, right?
What’s it yo complain about?

You got the big screen and he got the big yatch.
But are you complaining about the poor people digging up rare earth minerals by hand and getting cancers for Pennie’s so you can watch half a waffle colored team get eliminated from round three?

It’s levels and we in the middle but people only complain at those with more.

They won’t acknowledge our middle class asses like most don’t acknowledge them sub poverty folk.
exactly.
Don't be fooled, these niggas don't really give a fuck about bobs bakery shutting down cause Wal-Mart sold cheaper cakes.

I can blame people. You can’t feed a person and complain about them getting fat.
We could just not support certain things.
Most things are not necessary a need but more of a want.

It's not as easy as just don't support for a good portion of people. You think a parent/family who is struggling to make it is thinking about the global implications of shopping at Walmart vs a local store or considering which store would give them the best deal. You can't blame people from having to choose between two fucked up options if those options are all they have.

I said this in a thread a while ago that many people need to ask themselves if they made/make good decisions or are they simply able to choose from better options. And because of the way society is set up the average person has little to no control over the options placed in front of them on how to navigate the world. You can only control which choices you make within that given framework.

So, y’all just mad that they don’t pay their fair share in taxes?

That’s a legitimate gripe.

But, I know that ain’t the only thing y’all mad at.

Some of y’all just got this weird bitterness about you.

“He got all that money, but people put out here starving.”

How is that Jay-Z’s fault?

“In order for him to make that kinda money, he musta did some shady shit!”

Or maybe he’s just a really smart businessman who went from rags to riches through hard work and dedication.

Maybe he wants to provide generational wealth for his BLACK family!

Would y’all be happy if Jay was broke and still living in Marcy Projects selling crack?

Y’all retarded!

Bruh nobody want Jay z broke nobody wants anybody to be broke wtf are you talking about? Nobody is against generational wealth or taking care of the family. You’re saying stuff just to say shit now.

Back