Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are Billionaires Bad For The World?

The explosion of billionaires and even millionaires (there wasn't always an abundance of them) directly correlates with the decade after decade downward trend of standards of living.

This subject goes beyond philosophy & personal feelings of the economic landscape...it has real material implications
I think you see this the wrong way.

The rich know how to sell a dream.
They know how to get money from both ends or many other streams. They leverage networks. They nurture relationships. They listen and learn from everyone.

Is those who think small talk or networking as not important that tend to miss out. Yet we small talk and network all day.

It’s also an unhealthy view and relationship with money. Many are misguided.

Money is a tool .
Money is needed to make money to make make that makes money.

The faster more people understand that the easier it will be to navigate this society.

I think you see this the wrong way.

The rich know how to sell a dream.
They know how to get money from both ends or many other streams. They leverage networks. They nurture relationships. They listen and learn from everyone.

Is those who think small talk or networking as not important that tend to miss out. Yet we small talk and network all day.

It’s also an unhealthy view and relationship with money. Many are misguided.

Money is a tool .
Money is needed to make money to make make that makes money.

The faster more people understand that the easier it will be to navigate this society.

Got you

But that aint got nothing to do with what I said

Since the year 2000, life expectancy is still up nearly a year. 2 years of dip is not "decades and decades".

As opposed to that point in time decades and decades ago where there weren't any refugees anywhere.

You said the standard of living has been falling for decades and decades and I showed proof that it wasn't the truth. I'm none too interested in fighting for the good reputation of rich folk but this connection you are making it weak and anecdotal.

It shows the trend that the standard of living has not been on the decline for decades and decades, which is what you stated as fact earlier in this thread.

The world faces challenges but the standard of living, globally, has increased. The world is vastly wealthier than it was decades ago. The developing world has some of the fastest growing economies and middle classes in the world.

I can dig it.

Were engaging with this topic with different frameworks.

For instance, having an external absentee agribusiness giant increasingly grow in power and restrict how you farm on your ancestral land is a decline of standard of living to me and im sure to plenty others. Now such a measurable geopolitical fact may not be readily accounted for within datasets (from the world bank of all places lmbo), but it has been a real and growing problem that grew alongside higher concentrations of power throughout the decades

There are soo many examples of this vein and beyond. Thats just a single GLOBAL one ....but we are using different means to reach conclusions... all good wit me

Peace

Back