Welcome To aBlackWeb

Approved Sources

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
I've seen too many threads derailed and unnecessary arguments take importance away from the primary topic because posters can't seem to agree what's an appropriate source to post their videos and articles.

Crazy I know... But I'm all about order and progression. So think the best way for us all to move forward is to list the Sources we deem acceptable and if you feel is needed an explanation why.

Thanks

I just wanna see the best version of everybody.

Niggaz been looking terrible the past few days....I just wanna move forward

There's an entire thread up right now that has a very detailed explanation and several comments all reenforcing exactly what I should not post any more videos from that source.

So, I figured I'd make this thread so no one else makes my mistake

Last edited:
i'm just a moderator who wants to keep threads on topic. some on topic videos derail the conversation becuse people are overly compelled to complain about the source of the video.

it's become problematic. and as an advocate of peace...i want to ask what are approved sources that wont cause this kinda disruption.

i stay getting alerts for shit, but i dont know what's cool and what's not

emergency awesome, forbes.....not cool

i got a alert from buzzfeed today too.. i was gonna post it, but i was like

naw, lemme make sure buzzfeed is an accepted media........cuz this is a tough crowd

i'm just a moderator who wants to keep threads on topic. some on topic videos derail the conversation becuse people are overly compelled to complain about the source of the video.

it's become problematic. and as an advocate of peace...i want to ask what are approved sources that wont cause this kinda disruption.

i stay getting alerts for shit, but i dont know what's cool and what's not

emergency awesome, forbes.....not cool

i got a alert from buzzfeed today too.. i was gonna post it, but i was like

naw, lemme make sure buzzfeed is an accepted media........cuz this is a tough crowd

I'd much rather you flood this entire forum w/ Awesomely Wack videos than anything from shitty ass Buzzfeed.

S/N: You sub to some terrible shit b.........:scust:

Some people are going to complain or talk trash no matter what, so as long as your post stays on the topic of the thread it doesn't matter what others say. Of course some sites or videos are more reputable than others but no source is 100% correct with their prognostications.

Buzzfeed is literally a farm of random Reddit posts regurgitated. All click bait.

post what you wanna post, but if it lacks substance and is mainly filler/ click bait it will always face criticism.

No one wants to watch 30 minute videos which barely talk about the titled topic.

You didn't have to take any road.

CRITICIZING CHARLIE ISN'T CRITICIZING YOU
I'm just trying to be a better poster bruh.

If my video subscriptions terrible.... Put me on to better shit.

Whole point of the thread

I'm trying to be better, and y'all keep talking about my past ?

Back