Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anybody on here ever dated a female CO???

deadeye

Warrior
Been watching 60 Days In and Booked: First Day In for the past few weeks.

The CO's on there are some rough looking broads.

Just wondering if that's par for the course or if they're anomalies.

Well someone I used to date before getting married is a current CO. She's very pretty. Looks like Gail Bean. She's been at the job like 7-10 years I think

Naw, but we're still cool and have talked about the job before. It pretty interesting conversation

She works in pre-release. So it's basically it's people about to come home. Typically they're more well behaved than most. But still you get some wild shit. Which is more mind boggling cuz these niggaz have their release date yet still be wilding

I’d date a couple I’ve met, there’s no distinct character trait that they all have. Their attitudes and personalities are as diverse as any profession

I think I explained it before but there was one I was feeling a lot, she was the captain in the Restrictive Housing Unit, it’s a combination of protective custody and the hole.

She had such a bubbly personality and look. Like a skinny version of the chick from Abbot Elementary, almost just like that. Really stood out that she was the captain of this dorm at a maximum facility.

So one day I’m there to do preventative maintenance and they are wheeling a dude strap to a chair to RHU. And he’s screaming and they are filming because he’s threatened suicide.

He’s really crying bad, saying he wants his mama, he just wants to die, they won’t let him die but they beat the shit outta him, and such and such.

So when I go to enter the unit the other captain told me to chill for a minute while they get dude to calm down and situated.

So I’m in the break room doing some laptop work while dude bug out. Shorty came into the break room, big bright, love filled eyes, said hello, made mention of dude. Grab some peanut butter out the cabinet and a butter knife.

Stood in the hallway and smiled looking on with big eyes as she ate her peanut butter offa da knife. Like it was pure entertainment to her.

That’s when I realized why she was the captain of RHU, she built different. I think she loves or likes the violence and pain of it all.

I think I explained it before but there was one I was feeling a lot, she was the captain in the Restrictive Housing Unit, it’s a combination of protective custody and the hole.

She had such a bubbly personality and look. Like a skinny version of the chick from Abbot Elementary, almost just like that. Really stood out that she was the captain of this dorm at a maximum facility.

So one day I’m there to do preventative maintenance and they are wheeling a dude strap to a chair to RHU. And he’s screaming and they are filming because he’s threatened suicide.

He’s really crying bad, saying he wants his mama, he just wants to die, they won’t let him die but they beat the shit outta him, and such and such.

So when I go to enter the unit the other captain told me to chill for a minute while they get dude to calm down and situated.

So I’m in the break room doing some laptop work while dude bug out. Shorty came into the break room, big bright, love filled eyes, said hello, made mention of dude. Grab some peanut butter out the cabinet and a butter knife.

Stood in the hallway and smiled looking on with big eyes as she ate her peanut butter offa da knife. Like it was pure entertainment to her.

That’s when I realized why she was the captain of RHU, she built different. I think she loves or likes the violence and pain of it all.

Wait...so you are saying that she was a loving empathetic person that like to help or a psychopath that liked soaking up human negativity?

I took one out on a couple of dates. Never got to smash tho. She carried her work home with her too much for my liking. She couldn't really turn it off so her whole conversations were typically about what the niggas in her unit were doing or what the other CO's were on.

Wait...so you are saying that she was a loving empathetic person that like to help or a psychopath that liked soaking up human negativity?
Seemed like the first, ended up being the latter. But I think I was viewing her through my own lense, because that’s how I am. But the truth was made apparent. I still wanna talk to her cause I wanna know why she the way she is. Plus imagine getting wit a chick that’s into pain and suffering. That gotta be amazing sex.

The other funny observation is that almost all the white female c.o look like this

1693589093999.jpeg

And there’s something about this one that’s fucking hot bro, I can’t even put my finger on it..maybe cause they move around like the terminator with absolutely no fear, all by themselves. Holding down a whole dorm

Or

This

71B35BEB-7634-4D03-8378-E93C7EBD8E8D.jpeg
Lol..I be wanting to ask so bad if they know about these movies

Date? No. But a girl i was smashing at my last job when we got off (the homie nolte's cousin)said she was quitting to be a CO at santa rita. Bitch what? She said it because it paid more but that didnt explain why. Personally I think she was going there to find her version of love aka a man that has limited options and no choice but to be loyal to her. I ended up quitting before she did so idk if she followed through

This is kinda what I was wondering about.

I guess it takes a certain mentality for anyone who wants to work in that field, but I'm more curious about the kind of woman who would gravitate towards that line of work.

Whomever designed their uniforms and equipment, needs to get a rise. Cause I get why dudes locked up would wanna bang em. But their work get up is entirely unflattering to the body.

If they got a ass you won’t be able to tell, if they nice titties you won’t be able to tell, if they got nice legs you won’t be able to tell, they all end up shapped like the penguin on from the old school Batman movie.

1693930973992.jpeg

Face and attitude is all you got to work with.

Not like cops on the street, female cops on the street can look nice in their uniforms.

Back