Welcome To aBlackWeb

anybody here play chess?

I know the basics of how to play chess but I don’t know any strategies or have the identification of strategies.

I once waited to long to choose an elective and chess and tennis was the only ones left. I thought I was gonna be in it with a bunch of nerds but apparently most of the dope boys in school did the same shit I did.

Half the class were nerdy kids and the other half was dope boys, we all learned the basics and I ended up playing this short white kid that looked like the kid from Jerry Mcquire.

He actually knew how to play but I guess I was playing so badly that he over thought himself and I ended up check mating him. I literally ran a nfl play I remembered on madden.

I moved my pieces the way the players were supposed to move. But the time dudes realized and move his piece wrong and I said checkmate. Dude tried to say that he didn’t mean to move the shit where he moved it.

But by this time a bunch of the chess kids and the dope boys were around us cause I wasn’t supposed to have been pressing him this well.

So when he said he ain’t mean to do that, one of the dope boys smack the fuck outta the back of his head and said “stop cheating cracka”

1691106382095.gif

i hate the stigma that chess is only a white man's game.

One of my uncles used to teach chess to elementary and jr high school kids up in Saginaw. Nearly all Black and Mexican kids. They can all get down. I need to get back in it forreal 'cause me and my cousins are supposed to play whenever they come for a visit and I haven't really played anyone since playing my brother in law back in '03. He's one of them "put it on speed" players that plays in the park in NYC.

just double-checked. I still got a lil chess game on my phone. Realistically I should either get it for my pc or start playing online

Fuck chess... anybody ever play... Archon?

C64_Archon.png

@konceptjones

Back