Welcome To aBlackWeb

any men here who collect child support?

I do. I have primary and physical custody of my daughter.
i know a few men who do.
Yeah.. I know.

From what I understand, a woman has to be a real piece of work to lose custody of her kids and be ordered to pay child support.

I mean, she has to be a next level shitty mother for a judge to award full custody to the father.

At least, that’s my understanding.

So, yeah, it’s extremely rare.

Yeah.. I know.

From what I understand, a woman has to be a real piece of work to lose custody of her kids and be ordered to pay child support.

I mean, she has to be a next level shitty mother for a judge to award full custody to the father.

We should get past this misconception.

A woman doesn’t have to be bad.
The father can be a better parent.

Most men come to court trying to prove the woman is a bad parent.

I won custody by showing I’m the better parent.

It also showed my character of wanting what’s best for the child vs attacking the woman I choose to make a child with. I placed all child support jn an account and gave it to the kids once they reach 18.

Yeah.. I know.

That’s not really as true as people make it out to be.

Yeah.. I know.

I really wish people would stop thinking this. Honestly at this point it's just a shitty excuse to not fight for your kids...

Pretty much what the last few posts have said

Plus it varies from state to state and unfortunately judge to judge.

I will say, in my experience, if a man shows up to court expecting more than just the bare minimum and to Dos point show he's just as invested if not more than the mother, a judge tends to side with the father.

A lot of these judges have been doing this for YEARS and have seen every tactic in the book that SOME women will try to deploy but they can tell when a woman is being rational vs emotional and is just mad the relationship didn't work and is now using the kids as revenge

Did you have to throw the mother under the bus?
You really don't have to do anything but just shut up and let the mom dig her own grave.

When it's your turn to speak, you speak in truths. Stick to shit that actually happened and not how you felt about them.

It will be real easy to spot who's being honest and who's full of shit.

We should get past this misconception.

A woman doesn’t have to be bad.
The father can be a better parent.

Most men come to court trying to prove the woman is a bad parent.

I won custody by showing I’m the better parent.

It also showed my character of wanting what’s best for the child vs attacking the woman I choose to make a child with. I placed all child support jn an account and gave it to the kids once they reach 18.

OK..Thanks for clearing that up.

I had always heard that it was damn near impossible for a mother to have her kid(s) taken away and given to the father unless she was proven to be overwhelmingly unfit.

OK..Thanks for clearing that up.

I had always heard that it was damn near impossible for a mother to have her kid(s) taken away and given to the father unless she was proven to be overwhelmingly unfit.
Sometimes providing a roadmap that will show how the child will become a productive member of society, show how you will help the child grow they extra curricular activities, and how important it is for the child have both parents jn their life.

Once a judge hears that, against a mother who dint want the child with you just because.

It’s a win.

Think about it.

Her: Your honor, he’s mean to her and he won’t let her have sleep overs. She should stay with me.

You: your honor, I put her in a class and now there are colleges already interested in giving her a scholarship due to her masterful skills at playing the clarinet. She’s currently learning Mozart concerto for a summer playing with the philharmonic.

Who would you think is better for the child?

Back