Welcome To aBlackWeb

Answer this.

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
In the next two seconds you are allowed to go anywhere in the world for five minutes, where would you go?

Cano Cristales

Attachments

• 03-caño-cristales-rainbow-river-1024x768.jpg
    03-caño-cristales-rainbow-river-1024x768.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 15034935_215280842233323_715744110761213952_n.jpg
    15034935_215280842233323_715744110761213952_n.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 22
I was on the phone when I read the question and right now the only place I would want to be is home with my wife and child.

So 2 separate people replied inside a bank vault. Of all the places and people you could be with that is what you thought of? I hope you guys are joking and that is not the first thing that came to your minds.

So 2 separate people replied inside a bank vault. Of all the places and people you could be with that is what you thought of? I hope you guys are joking and that is not the first thing that came to your minds.
It's only a five min visit b.

With the money I'd snatched I could fly to all the places yall going.......and spend as much time as I want

It's only a five min visit b.

With the money I'd snatched I could fly to all the places yall going.......and spend as much time as I want
But based on the question money would never enter my head. I am not saying it shouldn't enter yours but I don't understand how it is the first thing that enters yours.

I just wrote the exact same response. Niggas aint thinking[/QUOTE
Forgive me but I don't think of anything involving money in the question. I find it strange that both of you said that answer. But I find a lot of stuff that is strange to me is normal to others. So I guess I am the strange one.

But based on the question money would never enter my head. I am not saying it shouldn't enter yours but I don't understand how it is the first thing that enters yours.
Once I read 5 minutes it was a wrap

Different amount of time would have garnered a different answer but 5 mins?

As Biggie said......GIMME THE LOOT!

I guess I over think my answers even when I am not thinking. But if you could be anywhere for 5 minutes didn't trigger monetary thoughts.

Hmm, I would say bank vault also..but we only got 2 secs prep..and the vaults most definitely will have cameras..so guess I'd just put my shirt over my face..grab as much as I could hold and stuff as much as I can inside my clothing..:hmm:

Hmm, I would say bank vault also..but we only got 2 secs prep..and the vaults most definitely will have cameras..so guess I'd just put my shirt over my face..grab as much as I could hold and stuff as much as I can inside my clothing..:hmm:
I guess there is a difference in thinking between natty red and natty dread

Back