Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anime N*ggas Outchea Winning?

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
GYa7uJoagAAxkFI

GVcxfyeWkAAlmFp

Good for them, the great thing is that pimps and hustlers learned women are women no matter who you are and what you do.

Then, gangsters and thugs learned that women are women no matter who you are and what you do.

Then players and ballers learned that women are women no matter who you are and what you do.

Then trappers and scammers learned that women are women no matter who you are and what you do

The entrepreneurs and bosses learned women are women no matter who you are and what you do

And now, finally the Anime niggaz get to learn, women are women, no matter who you are and what you do.

So maybe finally men can be who they want to be, knowing that it won’t change how a woman behaves

My homeboy and I used to hit up this spot named Bar 7 near Chinatown in DC. Every year they had an anime convention at the center in that area. We'd see the attendees when we headed to the bar. The first couple years, it was the typical crowd white people, Asians, a spattering of black dudes. By like 5 years later, we were seeing black chicks going to the convention cosplaying an all of that. I ain't talking about no goofy looking black chicks either. I'm talking about the type that had us thinking we were going to the wrong place.

Back