Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

Scofield, biden, clinton, prince andrew, shall i continue? Feel like some of us use google for the wrong things.

I already knew you was gon do this low IQ-anon shit…

So you gon sit here with a straight face saying nobody accused Biden, Clinton and Prince Andrew of sexually deviant/pedo shit? Really? And which one of them is doing mass murders of children?

And yes, you need to continue, because if that’s your list, it’s weak as fuck. Every last one of them dudes have that jacket thrown on them by people all the time.

I already knew you was gon do this low IQ-anon shit…

So you gon sit here with a straight face saying nobody accused Biden, Clinton and Prince Andrew of sexually deviant/pedo shit? Really? And which one of them is doing mass murders of children?

And yes, you need to continue, because if that’s your list, it’s weak as fuck. Every last one of them dudes have that jacket thrown on them by people all the time.
english is a hell of a thing, especially to you inbred incels, go re-read what i previously said, and if u still dont get it, copy and paste it in ChatGPT.🥱
so aggressive and tiny with your response.

Ima be honest… I didn’t read this and I don’t care anymore. You can be sad about your internet daddy for the rest of eternity. Doesn’t hurt or help me to keep this going. Good night
kobe-sign.gif

Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan detained in Romania after arrest warrant issued by UK​

Controversial social media influencer Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan have been arrested in Romania over allegations of xesual aggression.

The brothers were detained on Monday night on charges that date back to between 2012 and 2015.

They were handed a European arrest warrant by UK authorities - and an investigation is pending.

Andrew and Tristan deny all allegations against them.

The brothers are facing rape and human trafficking charges in Romania, where they live, and had previously been in jail and later under house arrest since they were detained in December 2022.

It comes after Tate won an appeal in August 2023 to be released from house arrest as he awaits trial on a date which has yet to be decided.

They pair were told they were able to travel anywhere within Romania but could not leave the country.

Tate, a former kickboxer and Big Brother contestant, gained millions of fans on social media after styling himself as the "king of toxic masculinity".

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly.

Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

Huh? Released from house arrest then immediately arrested again for charges coming out of the UK? Or arrested because they think he’s gonna book it?

Back