Welcome To aBlackWeb

And I never ran so fast in my life...

Topic idea stolen from the IC. Credit goes to yellowsportape.

Tell us about a situation in your life that would end with the phrase "...And I never ran so fast in my life".

I told my two stories on the IC, but I had my account deleted so I have to re-write them.

These two stories happened when I was younger, like elementary and middle school age. I realize what I may have done was reckless, so please spare me the "I would have killed you" talk. I had a temper that would cause me too black out and didn't give a damn back then at that age. I was on some ...

daredevil-man-without-fear.jpg

... type of stuff. Looking back, I am not proud of myself, :(.

First story. I forget how old I was, I think I was in the foruth or fifth grade. Anyways, I was in the neighborhood hanging with friends, and then I got into with this guy who was like four years older than me.

After spitting in his face, the guy started to chase me around the neighborhood for a good 5 to 10 minutes going up and down hills. He really wanted to hurt me.

My original plan was to run home and ring the door rapidly to get my dad to answer. I knew I wouldn't have time to use my key while I am being chased. Got to my front porch, guess who was outside? My dad! I was surprised because that nigga is always in the house sleeping. When he saw my dad, he stopped chasing me and went away. He eventually dropped our beef.

Even until today, my dad still teases me about this situation, saying that "If I wasn't outside, then that boy would have killed you"...

...And I never ran so fast in my life.

I did fight that guy sometime in my life. Probably a year later, I lost. He was much older and too strong for me.

Last edited:
Second story. I forget how old I was again. I think I was in the sixth grade. Once again in the neighborhood, playing some type of sport, I got into it with another guy who was four years older than me. This guy was a known bully and instigator so he deserved whatever he had coming to him.

After spitting in his face, I was able to escape him successfully. However, I knew that it wouldn't be the last time I heard from him.

For the next week or two, I had my mom take me to school every morning. Knowing that his high school bus sometimes arrived home before my middle school bus, I decided to walk home from school. The next day after the incident, I heard homie was at the bus stop that afternoon waiting on me, saying "Where is NoOneImportant?"

Walking home from school, I stayed off the main roads, straight Lord of the Rings shit. Took every shortcut that was ever created. Took one shortcut where people would possibly shoot at you if you got caught. When I got close to my house, I made sure I approached from the backyard, a well-known shortcut, to ensure I wouldn't get ambushed from either direction. Surprisingly enough, he was not back there waiting for me either day.

He eventually dropped our beef...

...And I never ran so fast in my life.

I did fight that guy sometime in my life. Probably at a much younger age, I lost. He was much older and too strong for me.

Last edited:
lol, i need to find that thread, cuz my story was classic

Well there's the stalker story..

Another one is when I took my best friend to LA to show her where I grew up. Took her to my grandpas house, went a visited family in Paramount, then took her to Watts. Great grandaddys house was uneventful, but then I took her to the projects. Mistake.

We get out the car and she like "wow this is where you got babysat at," and I'm like yea but when you're a kid you don't notice the hood shit really you're a kid lol. We walking through the projects and see this nice car all painted up and she takes out her phone to take a picture. Mistake.

Everrryboddy who was outside comes running over at us and this one big six foot something dude is like,"Hey that your car? Why you taking pictures? You the police?" He getting everybody all riled up and I'm tryna calm him down and explain were just visiting cause i grew up there. He like,"naw y'all don't belong here. Ima call the girls out," he didn't say girls but I can't remember what he said exactly.

All I remember is seeing four or five girls taking off the earrings and putting up their hair and I'm like oh hell nah we gotta go. Tell him we about to leave and he's like,"who you know here?" Told him my auntie shug. He starts screaming "Who know Shug?! Who know this woman?!!" Some dude jumped in like "Aww man, Shug dead." My auntie did pass a few years earlier and by then those girls were ready to fight. So while dude is tryna explain that Shug died, me and my bestie start running to the car and dip out.

I ain't been back to the projects since.

the mental image of me gettin dragged by a wrap n them bein all casual about it still gets me. lmaoooo

lookin back, i cld've just untied the shawl n got a head start on the running. u live n u learn!

shit like that is prolly y i can count on 2 hands how many times i drank alcohol as an adult.

• We was at the club in Charlotte years ago club was packed and Luke was performing. That model chick Gloria used to dance for Luke back then and my drunk friend decided to grab her off stage and not let her go. Them big giant bouncers grabbed that nigga and beat the shit out of him and threw us out.

• Well later on we're at the waffle house on Sugar Creek Rd and Luke and his entourage show up.My nigga start talking shit and same bouncers was there and remember him plus the bodyguards. They all started running to the bus to grab their guns we supposed. My nigga locked his keys in the car and we couldn't get to our shit and them niggas was about to either beat our ass or shoot us. We took off running up Sugar Creek rs

• and I ain't never ran so gotdamn fast in my life.'

@Cain ur boy tried to drag ha off the stage? n y ur stories always involve guns fam? I'm scared 2 go 2 NC cuz of u
Cause I was young and dumb. Wanted to be Nino Brown and had a bad temper and the neegro I was with was the same way.

Nigga was drunk shorty was bad like bad bad. Dancing damn near nekkid she would grab niggas push their face in her puss she grabbed him........He shot his shot and failed miserably

I could flood this thread with stories like this

Aww man! I got so many.

Every weekend I would go visit my best friend in college. She had started dating this guy and he was dogging her out. I'm very overprotective of my people. If I love you, I'm willing to risk it all for you. We were 19 and I was almost about to pull in to the parking lot. I see her and her roommates outside hopping in her car. So, I'm confused but I get out my car and hop in hers with a quickness. She's crying and telling us everything that has just happened. I started seeing RED. I'm like don't call that nigga or nothing, we're just gonna pull up on him. I told her to park her car around the corner so nobody would see us. I told them if they can't run fast, stay their slow asses in the car. I'm mad as hell. I'm probably madder than her. So we got out the car. The slow friends stayed back. Nobody knew what I was about to do, not even me. I honestly thought I was just going to fight. Well we approaching dude house, my best friend was like "Look, there goes her car!" And she starts crying harder. I think by then I was seeing BURGUNDY. I looked down and saw a piece of the curb that was no longer attached and picked that shit up and shotput that shit right into the back of that girl car. My best friend screamed WTF. I screamed WTF! I was confused as hell and I never ran so fast in my life.

One time my ex and I (we were actually just friends, this was before we became official) were having this big ass argument. I was drunk and I didn't like arguing on the phone so I went to his house but by the time I pulled up he was pulling off. I hopped out that car and ran so fast to his car and grabbed the car door. So he ended up stopping and I stood in front of his car yelling and shit and I seen my best friend go park in the shadows. So I'm wilding, I'm on the hood of the car banging the windows and shit. Then I just stopped out the blue, hopped off the car and smiled and told him to open the car door. Now this whole time he was sitting there calm as hell. So I yanked the door handle and he ain't unlock the door. I smiled and said open the door. He said okay but I need to back up. I backed up and he unlocked the door and I yanked the shit out the door and he yanked back and the whole inside part fell to the ground. Next thing I heard was "bitch, I'm gon fuck you up!" Then a shadow fell over me and I never ran so fast in my life. My best friend drove up to me and I hopped in the car and burned off.

One time my ex and I (we were actually just friends, this was before we became official) were having this big ass argument. I was drunk and I didn't like arguing on the phone so I went to his house but by the time I pulled up he was pulling off. I hopped out that car and ran so fast to his car and grabbed the car door. So he ended up stopping and I stood in front of his car yelling and shit and I seen my best friend go park in the shadows. So I'm wilding, I'm on the hood of the car banging the windows and shit. Then I just stopped out the blue, hopped off the car and smiled and told him to open the car door. Now this whole time he was sitting there calm as hell. So I yanked the door handle and he ain't unlock the door. I smiled and said open the door. He said okay but I need to back up. I backed up and he unlocked the door and I yanked the shit out the door and he yanked back and the whole inside part fell to the ground. Next thing I heard was "bitch, I'm gon fuck you up!" Then a shadow fell over me and I never ran so fast in my life. My best friend drove up to me and I hopped in the car and burned off.
da hell was this over

u got a short woman's temper?

Then one time we was playing "Nigga Knock" and it was my turn to knock. I went to the door and knocked but I couldn't get away fast enough, so I hid between their cars. I'm laughing hard as hell to myself. Nobody answers the door, so I get up to walk to my friends to do the next house. I pass up the car by me and the window rolled down and the man said, "Don't play that shit at my house." I just took off running.

Told this story on the IC as well. It was summer before my freshman year I think...

- my church went to Disney World

- met a chick and her friend in our hotel lobby playing on the piano

- me & much church homeboy went to holla. Gave each other unspoken nigga nod and split up

- me and one of the girls go walkin. We chattin. Having a good time.

- time passed us b/c she forgot she had a curfew.

- walkin her back when she bussed out "Oh no! It's my dad."

- saw her dad walkin furiously towards us (he hadn't seen us yet) on the other side of the hotel's outside area, wit my homeboy, and her friend lookin like she was trying to plea her case.

- next thing she says is "Run!"

- I just took off

Got to my hotel room, and my dad asked why I was breathing so hard. Told him no reason, and sat on the bed. I was scared as hell. But then it was like some unknown force wanted fucc wit me, b/c why he tells me to get a soda for him??? My heart fell to my stomach!

So I open the door, and guess who I see coming down on our side of the hotel..
OLE GIRL'S DAD! I slammed that door shut down fast. My dad lookin at me like "What's wrong?" and I told him "Nothin".

So I waited like a minute or 2, then opened the door to see if the coast was clear. Peeped outside...nobody. Ran down to the soda machine, got my dad's soda, and ran back to the room. Stayed there the whole nite.

Next day, my homeboy tells me how ole girl's dad ran up him and and her friend. Said dude went off b/c they were out past their curfew, and was looking for us. Funny thing is, had we gone the route they took when they went walkin, it would've been us. Lol.

But nite tho...and I ain't NEVER ran so fast in my life.

Last edited:
Back