Welcome To aBlackWeb

and here we go again....

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
in todays episode of Black capitalist need to be burned at the stake. keke LOUD ASS palmer has decided to tell Black ppl what to do with their ebt cards

8CFAFB70-C0A5-4DD8-8EF2-71B4EBAAB7B2.png

this corny ass tweet is why she is currently being dragged for filth this early in the morning

listen, its ok not to know something but it’s not ok to tweet this irresponsibly. urbanization, environmental injustice, food deserts, etc
this is an issue of access.

so fuck akeela and the bee and every other Black capitalist that hold these corny anti-poor, anti-Black ideas

She ignorant as fuck for saying that.

We need to eat better though.

I’m from the south. Where all the fat folks stay anddon’t take health care seriously.

She ignorant as fuck for saying that.

We need to eat better though.

I’m from the south. Where all the fat folks stay anddon’t take health care seriously.
That's not what she was saying or implying

I agree with your overall sentiment though

A capitalist would tell you to indulge even more into your bad habits so they can profit off you.
They'd tell you to keep buying their junk food and provide special offers to entice you even more.
Then the next group of capitalists would say to buy their health insurance once you get sick of that junk food.
The capitalist after that taxing you, or your health insurance, for the medicine to live with that sickness for the rest of your life.
And there's a special group of people specifically trained in the science of making you fall for it.

Keke Palmer should be the least of anyone's concerns.
Unless she's got a fire ass onlyfans I don't know about.

Speaking of Keke, I know Strahan is mad at her.

Dude had a show with a big ol' white woman all to himself...........they add her to the show to separate them..........and, shortly thereafter, the show gets cancelled.

The white women on the GMA 3 show are amazing.

Black co-host better watch his back though..........because I know Strahan is plotting to take his spot.

Gotta be killing him to see dude on a show with those 2 white women.

Webay drinking clip.gif

Back