Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + And Another One: Paramount+ Launching Streaming Service

Now we know why the Dave Chappelle situation played out how it did.

Damn. What a well timed move by Chappelle.

I pay for HBO Max, Netflix, and PrimeTV(only cuz it comes with Amazon Prime)

I'm on 3 month trial with AppleTV and I get Peackock through the fams cable service.

Soon as the trial is over AppleTV is outa here. I havent checked Peacock since Bel-Air went off.

PrimeVideo would go if I didnt order alot of shit from amazon cuz the interface fuckin sucks and the catalogue aint that great. Netflix bout to be on the chopping block too.

Anybody have Paramount+? Worth it or Nah?

Im bout to catch this Bryan Cranston joint on gang

I pay for HBO Max, Netflix, and PrimeTV(only cuz it comes with Amazon Prime)

I'm on 3 month trial with AppleTV and I get Peackock through the fams cable service.

Soon as the trial is over AppleTV is outa here. I havent checked Peacock since Bel-Air went off.

PrimeVideo would go if I didnt order alot of shit from amazon cuz the interface fuckin sucks and the catalogue aint that great. Netflix bout to be on the chopping block too.

Anybody have Paramount+? Worth it or Nah?

Im bout to catch this Bryan Cranston joint on gang
I have Paramount to watch Italian football, CONCACAF games mostly. Wasn't a fan of the Halo series. I'm gonna start the Jeremy Renner show soon

lol

I always thought the Discovery deal was a bad idea to begin with.

They actually thought that if they bought HBO/Time Warner that the audience for HBO would watch all the garbage shows that Discovery puts out.

Even messed it up by taking the HBO name out of HBO Max and just calling it Max.

Now they realize their plans aren't working out the way they thought they would, so they're trying to cut their losses by selling to Paramount.

Don't think the FTC will let that happen though because that would be a huge monopoly.

Paramount would have CBS..........Showtime............and HBO.

Now, if Apple still somehow manages to be a partner in this merger, it could be a game-changer.

Maybe even without Apple, but I still don't think the FTC would approve it.

Back