Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix American Vandal (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

funny thing is, i was JUST about to unlock it and merge this with your original thread

guess i aint doing it now

edit: but real shit, i shouldnt have locked the thread @GOAT...i apologize

edit: but real shit, i shouldnt have locked the thread @GOAT...i apologize
source.gif

I almost gave up after the 1st 2 episodes but ep 3 saved it.

Mr Untouchable is comedy. Ep3 is jokes. Thats as far as i got so far.

And LOL at the episode names

I binged watched season 1 and 2. Season 1 pissed me off because it didn't really say for sure who did it. Season 2 was real good and funny as hell too. That was some serious planning and evil shit.....bars

Been watching season 2 since yesterday it's pretty damn funny. I love the complete randomness of info that gets dropped every episode lol should be finishing it up today

Netflix Cancels 'American Vandal' After Two Seasons

Netflix has pulled the plug on its popular documentary satire series after just two seasons.

On Friday, Netflix announced the cancellation of the series, about one month after the show's second season debuted on the streaming service.

American Vandal will not return for a third season,” Netflix said in a statement. “We’re very grateful to the creators, writers, cast and crew for bringing their innovative comedy to Netflix, and to the fans and critics who embraced its unique and unconventional humor.”

Variety, several other platforms have expressed interest in continuing the CBS TV production past Season 2.

Back