Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Amazon to open department stores

I only look on amazon for shit I cant find in my area.

Yesterday I went to the store to buy my son a UA face shield. Yea I could have ordered it on Amazon and it would have been here today, but instead I took him with me and bought it. Now, its something we did together and got to hang out outside of our house. Grabbed two shakes from Whataburger and listened to some music.

I cherish lil shit like that.

This is a play to press Walmart out of the game....
This yr for the first Amazon moved more items than Walmart

now they going down to Walmart level take that over and it’s global domination

Wal-Mart took their stab at their online orders during Covid… to compete with Amazon

amazon has been ahead of the game… now they’re dipping into physical stores? With covid closing business left and right, he’s in the right market at the right time doing the right thing to dead his competitors

Hope they treat their employees better in public view than in those sweatshops they call warehouses....the government should never them merge with walmart...doubt the Walton family would ever contemplate it
..and its kinda troubling they are even going this route.

Amazon was an incredible novelty that is wearing off for some people.

Some of us would I just rather go out and get stuff ourselves..

Not a good in my extremely unqualified opinion

Last edited:
What rent lmao. This is Amazon. They gonna buy or build property and get it right back.

Having a physical storefront where people can order for quicker pickup>>>

If they get a pharmacy that's game.
I hadn't thought about the pharmacy game.. I have no doubt they'll be in that business as well

Back