Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Amare Stoudemire: If BLM Doesn't Support Israel "F*ck You"

test
he even looks like one of them with the hat+shades and using BLM as a replacement for nigger.

Niggas really be ruining they legacy.

It’s crazy how the hat and sunglasses combo hasn’t produced one good take in internet history

Maybe Prime when it comes to sports but that’s it

woulda hit harder if he said it in a F-150

:hahaha:

He's full of shit. When Mayweather fought Logan Paul, I saw him at the after party at the hard rock. This was a few months after that article and this nigga showed up with this lightskin chick, not a nice jewish girl he claimed to be looking for. And i figured he was a dick head when he got mad and caused a scene cuz security was checking everyone (including VIPs) for weapons. He was looking guilty af, even the chick he was with was looking at him crazy.

I don't condone innocents being killed...but this not our fight. I remember during the Michael Brown protests seeing a lot of tweets and support from Palestinians who were also being oppressed by Israel... . so to act like Israel is being oppressed or innocent is crazy

I’m surprised not surprised DJ Khal qaeda isn’t saying because he wants to keep the checks coming in.. So he ain’t saying nothing unless some Arab multi billionaire is willing to cut him a big check.. As far as Aubrey goes he doesn’t speak up about black issues when his paper bag colored negro claims to be one of us.. But then he’ll whine on that ‘diplomatic immunity’ track about niggas don’t apply ‘black excellence’ to his success.. Aubrey is a typical confused khaki colored half & half negro.. He doesn’t want say anything about them Jews.. Because he doesn’t want to potentially lose all those soft light skinned niggas & metrosexual biracial niggas who idolize him who look @ him laughably as some type of real nigga.. Aubrey doesn’t want to confuse those stans.. By having them think he doesn’t relate to them and he’s somehow different from them…

Last edited:
Back