Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I An Eminem Hater?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 12.14.00 PM.png

Personally I don't think his music is high calibur enough to warrant 6 Diamond certifications.

Does this make me a hater?

According to this meme (which I came across on Facebook, I don't even know if it's true) he has the most certified gold and platinum singles in history.

What word would you use to describe me? Am I a "hater"?

View attachment 789109

Personally I don't think his music is high calibur enough to warrant 6 Diamond certifications.

According to this meme (which I came across on Facebook, I don't even know if it's true) he has the most certified gold and platinum singles in history.

So instead of googling it. You decided to make a thread to ask these niggas.

Got it.

Im a hater of your music

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

The numbers game has always been the argument. I've never looked at an artist sales. Ever.

Although Em without a doubt has an advantage of being a white rapper, I also acknowledge that to me he is one of the goat lyricist.

View attachment 789109

Bruh you're the shittest rapper to ever put pen to pad then have the audacity to record it.

You have 0 fukn ground to rate/criticize anybodys music.

Back