Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alpo's Son Getting Knocked Df Out

lol I just started watching homie's "show" last week, after u get past the young nigga slang , it's cool. I can see him filling the lane Taxstone left behind.

That nigga had AK shook af on live a couple days ago, i'll post it later

lol I just started watching homie's "show" last week, after u get past the young nigga slang , it's cool. I can see him filling the lane Taxstone left behind.

That nigga had AK shook af on live a couple days ago, i'll post it later

so the dude in the hoodie is the "host" and he live chats people he's beefing with or what?

people send him random shit they wanna air out, and he splits the screen between that and video chat threats?

What I learned from this vid

1. Somebody got put out
2. A white crip put a no fly zone on pop
3. All mail gettin posted

And last but not least to never ever ever leave my guns at home if Ima be anywhere around clout chasin ass youngsters

so the dude in the hoodie is the "host" and he live chats people he's beefing with or what?

people send him random shit they wanna air out, and he splits the screen between that and video chat threats?

Yea, it's alil bit of everything, mostly shit going on in the streets. Within the past week, Meek, Tory, Surf, Juelz and more been on the show. Mad niggas gettin pressed, exposed, etc.

Back